Healing energies

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
[EarthWitch]

Healing energies

Post by [EarthWitch] »

I have been struggling with getting my thyroid regulated for a long time. I have Hashimotos thyroiditis which is an auto immune type of disease where your body reacts against the thyroid (to make it short and sweet), but anyway I have been doing meditation and self healing and I have gotten my medication down to 50 from 125 ( I have been as high as 200) My doctor (yes under a doctors care) told me that if my levels came down and my medication dosage was decreased to 25 he would consider taking me off medication altogether! I have been working hard on this and would appreciate a "boost" form any of you all who would be willing to send me some healing. I go back for blood work in July, so I have a little more time to work on it. I'd appreciate it very much! It would be wonderful to be medication free!

I also want to mention that this has taken months....so if I'm not where I want to be in July, then I will continue on!
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

Hi EarthWitch. Sorry to hear about your struggles.

I will definately send you some good healing vibes and energies. I find I have the best experiances when calling for energies when it involves healing. I am hoping that oneday I will become a experianced healer.

All the best and let me know how things go in July.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Hi EarthWitch,

I will certainly send prayers and energy your way. I am really so excited for you that you have been able to reduce your medication through the practice of meditation. It's very inspirational to know that you did that on your own. I think people underestimate their own power, especially regarding illness. They tend to believe that the only fix is whatever the doctor or modern science can offer. What they don't realize is that "cure" that modern medicine offers is oftentimes worse than the original illness!

I'm very happy for you and I have no doubt that you will reach your goal of getting off the medication completely. If you ever decide to write an article about how you did it I would love to post it on my website. I would likely even pay you a small amount for rights to an article such as that. It's such great material to offer to my visitors. It would definitely inspire them to take a more active role in maintaining their own health through meditation and positive thinking.

Love and light,
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

Thanks ...that's awesone. When I reach my goal..I will consider your offer...but I wouldn't be interested in payment if it is something that would help others!
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
rootinoil

Re: Healing energies

Post by rootinoil »

look at http://www.likecure.com

EarthWitch wrote:I have been struggling with getting my thyroid regulated for a long time. I have Hashimotos thyroiditis which is an auto immune type of disease where your body reacts against the thyroid (to make it short and sweet), but anyway I have been doing meditation and self healing and I have gotten my medication down to 50 from 125 ( I have been as high as 200) My doctor (yes under a doctors care) told me that if my levels came down and my medication dosage was decreased to 25 he would consider taking me off medication altogether! I have been working hard on this and would appreciate a "boost" form any of you all who would be willing to send me some healing. I go back for blood work in July, so I have a little more time to work on it. I'd appreciate it very much! It would be wonderful to be medication free!

I also want to mention that this has taken months....so if I'm not where I want to be in July, then I will continue on!

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”