Help for a nasty breakup

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
zhiva

Help for a nasty breakup

Post by zhiva »

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me in refining a cleansing, protection, and banishment ritual. Should I construct all the parts together or focus on each one separately?

I have done all I can in the mundane world to keep my ex away - changing door locks, not taking his phone calls etc.

As a result of a fight with him he broke my closet doors, told me off and ended up in the psych ward at the local hospital.

Since we lived together I have all of his things, a very expensive guitar, beautiful essential oils from Egypt, clothes books and so forth.

This has been a hard breakup. I am devastated and just don't know were to start and how to make this ritual effective.
[HangedMan]

Re: Help for a nasty breakup

Post by [HangedMan] »

It's called "a restraining order."
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

i'm sure you know either a person who is his friend or a mutual friend. I would give them his things(except for the oils and maybe the good books j/k) and let him pick them up at his leisure. Or, give/mail it to his parents.

As for keeping him away, restraining order is a good idea. Also, im not sure what your aim for the spells is, but might I reccomend instead of targeting your ex directly, you cleanse your area, protect yourself and banish any negative energy in your life.
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”