Hi i was wondering if somebody could help me.

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
LUNAAMOR

Hi i was wondering if somebody could help me.

Post by LUNAAMOR »

Hi i wanted to see if there was somebody in here that could interpret dreams. Im really worried , because one night ago . I had a dream of my puppy , that he was dead. I would like to know what it means, because last year his mom . Past away and i don't want to lose him either . So please if somebody knows what does this mean i will truly appreciate it . if you would tell me
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Death in dreams generally signifies new beginings but in your case Luna I would pay this dream no attention. It is just your underlying fear of losing that which is so dear to you.
LUNAAMOR

Post by LUNAAMOR »

hey thanks now i feel better oh have you seen my luna (my pic she is my dog chihuahua)
"Light up the Darkness" Bob Marley
nini

Post by nini »

agree...at no point you should worry about your puppy dream. in my case a dream about dogs pertains to friends and losing one might mean that you could loose one friend either through transfer of residence, migration, change of work, etc. nothingserious really :lol:
If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you. - TS Elliot

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”