depressed

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
_Snow_Falcon_

Post by _Snow_Falcon_ »

Well i got an appointment with the mental health center in campbellton, so hopefully it'll all work out.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Good luck Snow Falcon. And I hope you feel better too, Fanny.

_Snow_Falcon_

Post by _Snow_Falcon_ »

Well I saw the doctor in Campbellton. She took me off of Risperdal, and once the winter break comes, she's gonna take me off Paxil slowly so that if there's any side effects it won't effect my school work. Plus she's going to teach me some relaxation techniques so that I can deal with the Anxiety on my own, when I need to.
GrayWolf

Post by GrayWolf »

I have this thing I do when I start to feel out of cotrole of my life.

Breath in while thinking to yourself "I am a rock,"
Breath out while thinking to yourself "Unfeeling and unmoving,"
Breath in while thinking to yourself "Part of the Earth,"
Breat out while thinking to yourself "Centered and balanced."

Repeat this as many times as you can(you may start to feel bord by the whole thing but it works for me.)untill you feel better...Then think about the things that you have going for you...Life is like chock of boxlits, you never realy know what the hell to make of it. Have fun with life it's just a short step to the next one. And if you are depressed all the time it makes this one not all that great...We don't whant that...Not all that great isn't fun, and not all that fun sucks...So have fun

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”