24 Volumes of Esoteric Philosophy by Alice A. Bailey

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Blake Goode

24 Volumes of Esoteric Philosophy by Alice A. Bailey

Post by Blake Goode »

I can't more highly recommend the works of Alice A. Bailey to all students of esoteric philosophy.

This is white magic at its best. These 24 volumes by Alice A. Bailey are packed with the deepest teaching available at this time - in fact it will probably be a bit too esoteric for the majority. Prepare yourself for the cosmic voltage of this material.

I used to work with the Lucis Trust when I lived in New York City, and they are a non-profit spiritual organization dedicated to keeping the books of Alice A. Bailey in print and available. They also have an esoteric school - The Arcane School, which works through correspondence materials. It is a very (very) deep school. They also have service activities - Triangles, which is a global meditation network ( I used to coordinate the work of this desk), and World Goodwill.

Here is a link to Lucis Trust, where you will have to register to be able to view the books for free online. Don't worry about them emailing you too much. They are sooooo not into marketing and promotion. This is the kind of group where you really have to knock three times (and probably on three separate occasions - :) ) to get the door to open.

24 Volumes of Esoteric Philosophy

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”