Scientology As Mandatory Interactive Fiction

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
AkanaAnash

Scientology As Mandatory Interactive Fiction

Post by AkanaAnash »

After having met some scientologists, and understood the nature of their organization...I have to say a huge NO to them.

No to their charade.

No to what's actually going on behind them

and

No to the program.

While these sites are more like anti-propaganda (in the sense that
they are "against" scientology, but don't say anything about
what's going on underneath the organization)
I still felt it is valuable to list these sites;

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/mirror/xe ... flets.html

http://www.scientomogy.com/whatisscientology.php

http://www.xenu.net/

These sites are kind of like treating the puss filled boils on a gangrenous leg...but hey...it's what the monkeys know about the situation.

"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare
Silver MoonShadow

Post by Silver MoonShadow »

I personally don't agree with their beliefs but I do try to remember that they have the right to belief in what they would like.
SeekerGray

Post by SeekerGray »

Everyone does has a right to believe in what they want to believe in, but I still can't get over what happened the last time they sent me a letter to come and join them...

To Scientology, I say, "No thank you."
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

They are a little unorthidox, but that is what the Christians and Catholics say about Pagans, Also, there is corruption at every level of everything, including Pagan organizations. So like I've said before, get off your damn power trip, get your self some perspective, and see that your making the same arguments that the Catholics make against Pagans.

I will not hid it, I am growing weery of this intolerance, and I will remind you that it is a forum rule to show religious tolerance, or at least not openly spread your personal distaste.

---There people just like you and me, don't forget that---
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

So like I've said before, get off your damn power trip, get your self some perspective, and see that your making the same arguments that the Catholics make against Pagans.
I wasn’t sure why this was directed so harshly.. maybe there is something else going on that I don’t know about…

But i just found it out of place, from what i read here in this post I didn’t think it was called for… Just my point of view and freedom of speech..

We are all individuals, we all have our own minds, i felt AkanaAnash post was giving a little self perspective and then some links of information for us to delve into. I don’t feel that such hostility was needed.
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

It is not scientology as a whole that is the problem. I see it as a strange belief, yes, but it is the choice of the individual. It is the CoS that is the true problem. The structure, not the belief itself, is to blame. And Project Chanology seems to be keeping the church on its toes anyway.

just watch this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

Perhaps you just havn't encountered AkanaAnash the way I have, he's got his account deleted before for being a troll, and it seems he hasn't learned.

I respect your opinion, because I resepect people and life.

Like I said, there is corruption in every level of everything.
Kaliayev

Post by Kaliayev »

The Church of Scientology are a cult.

End of story.

You can believe what you want, and some Scientologists do, outside of the Co$. No-one has a problem with these Free-Zone Scientologists, that I am aware of.

But the Church is a murderous and manipulative money-making machine that relies on blackmail and threats to keep its members in line. It has a messianic vision for control of the world which would be laughable if not for their previous conduct, including infiltration of the US government, slavery and intimidation of their critics.

Return to “For Everyone”