any good "open their eyes" spells?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
willow02

any good "open their eyes" spells?

Post by willow02 »

Hey, I've got a good friend getting eyeball deep into a bad relationship. The guy she's madly in love with is twice her age, married with kids and unwilling to leave his family for her. He told her all this and she's willing to "settle" with what he can offer her. She has no experience dating and doesn't know what she deserves in a relationship. Can anyone help before she gets any deeper???
poetry_princess

Post by poetry_princess »

well, magick doesnt have to be used for everything.

if it were my friend.....i would ne honest and tell her what i thought of the guy.

hmmmm....

maybe you should just light a white candle and meditate on her being happy, and ask whoever you pray to to protect her from being hurt. see a shield of white light around her as you say the prayer.
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That sucks Willow. I always hate to see girls/women destroying themselves voluntarily that way. Good luck helping her.

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

But sometimes when you tell your friend what you think about there relationship, you could actually ruin your friendship... sometimes when ppl are madly in love they are blind and deaf to everything.

I know of a spell/ritual that I found on a site.. its called a three times three spell.I know someone posted some of it on here but there is more to it i believe.. it makes ppl see the mistakes they have made, if that will help you let me know and I will find it.
**Nothing is set in stone**
willow02

Post by willow02 »

That would be great, Moonlit. My friend is several years younger than me and never really has had a boyfriend and she doesn't understand how much more she DESERVES from a man. I'm afraid of her going too far with him- not because she wants to but because he wants her to. I've been in that kind of relationship and suddenly what he wants is what you want. and what you would have wanted doesn't matter anymore.
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

here ya go

To have someone see his errors

This is a three times three spell to use on people who were corrupt in their ways. It has no negative consequence unless you think ill of the person while casting the spell.

"Wind in the north, run through the trees Three times three, let them see, let them see.
Sands of the east, rich soils beneath Three times three, set them free, set them free.
Fires in the south, awaken from sleep Three times three, let them see, let them see.
Water of the west, flow to the seas Three times three, set them free, set them free."

It works best if you have something representing that person, like a strand of their hair or a fingernail. The spell may not work instantaneously, you may have to repeat it for the person to see error in their ways. Please be sure you're not being hypocritical, because that may cause negative feedback... So, all warnings given, blessed be!
willow02

open eyes

Post by willow02 »

Thanks, Moonlit. Will put it in motion!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Great spells Moonlit. I hope you don't mind, I added it to my site. If you know of some kind of credit I should give for it, let me know. If you don't know, that's fine.

Thanks,
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

That's the thing. I have no Idea where I got them because I have so freaking many of them , they are just saved on my computer, or i printed them out and i type them up on here.. I know to find this one I used a search engine asI do with all of them.
willow02

Post by willow02 »

Did the spell and it worked QUICKLY!! Thanks, Moonlit
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

yup, I have done this spell several times before and it worked well for me as well. I'm glad it helped you.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”