There is something that blocks me.. Help

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
kuotetsu

There is something that blocks me.. Help

Post by kuotetsu »

I wonder what blocks me, i couldnt understand whether I'm feeling an emotional turmoil or spiritual, or maybe both. There's something deep in my "heart" literally. it feels suppressed and i dunno how to alleviate what i feel...
AkanaAnash

Post by AkanaAnash »

Kuo,

Zen Master Unmon said: "The world is vast and wide. Why do you put on your robes at the sound of a bell?"

Thet
"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare
Shaman of Bliss
Banned Member

Post by Shaman of Bliss »

I've felt like that I lot lately, after the whole Catholic forum thing, there was a month where my energy was just fizzling. Inner turmoil, emotions, regret, etc. I found acceptance within myself, renewed myself by remember the divinity within everything, caressing a flower on a warm day, dipping a toes into a running stream. Breathing fresh air, simply because you want to. Remember the elements, nature, the directions, the gods and goddess', and your interplay between them all. Hopefully it will give you a new sense of renewed purpose, and your energy should return.

My blocks were because of a lack of passion, I didn't feel "alive".
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

I think I know what blocks me.. I can't say my feelings, or let's just say burdens to the person who really knew me well.. But I can't really understand what to do.. :(

Thet.. How do you mean that? Please teach me..

Shaman, Thanks for that, i think i'll have to go on a quest.
Kolohe Redux
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe Redux »

I think they are both saying don't live by the clock or preconceived idea of how things should happen, stay relaxed and let it flow when it comes.

Good advice, I have kind of been in a funk past couple months this side, done a lot of reading and analyzing but found it difficult to meditate or actually do or feel spiritual things. Feeling much better lately, can't really say what I did to change it, probably getting outside more mostly, I have always felt very connected to nature.

For expressing your feelings first think it through for yourself, do you definitely know what you want to express? Sometimes it is hard when you really aren't sure how you feel, of course you can't tell someone else yet figure it out for yourself first. The other times are generally when you're afraid to hurt the other person or afraid you'll be rejected for what you feel, so make a plan start by tempering it or easing into it. Good luck!

Kolohe[/list]
kuotetsu

Post by kuotetsu »

I'll do what I can. Thanks

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”