does anyone here know who they are??? help!

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
saturn1979

does anyone here know who they are??? help!

Post by saturn1979 »

Hi there,
I have been trying to find an answer to this question for over 10 years, to no avail. I'm hoping that this message reached someone who is experienced and knowledgeable in this area.
I was once lying in my bed, about to fall asleep, but my eyes were still open. Suddenly, I felt very stiff and frozen and right above me, stood two "creatures," staring down at me: One was blue, looked like it had the head of a cat and the body of a well built muscular male. His eyes were red, large and cat like, like the ones you see on aliens, and his body was blue as well. He wore pants and I beleive a gold belt of some sort. The second creature I could not tell whether was male or female. It was white, very pale, with a strange green mask around it's eyes, which wre very sunken. An overall sunken, bony face, but wore very futuristic type clothes, a lot of bright green. Very scary looking.
I jumped from bed and they were gone. I know this sounds insane... I was not doing drugs or drunk or anything like that. I have tried looking at almost every God and Goddess pantheon for clues, etc., and found nothing. Does anyone here know what they, or who they were? Thank you so much.
Tymar

Post by Tymar »

I looked around for something with a cat head, i came up with:

Bast, Perfumed Protector, Cat Goddess...

In early times Bast (written as 'Bastet' by scribes in later times to emphasise that the 't' was to be pronounced) was a goddess with the head of a lion or a desert sand-cat and was regarded as mother of Mahes, a lion-headed god. She was usually depicted as a cat, or as a woman with the head of a cat or lion. She was also connected to Hathor, Sekhmet, Tefnut, Atum (her father) and Mut. It was only in the New Kingdom that she gained the head of a house cat and became a much more 'friendly' goddess, though she was still depicted as a lion-headed woman to show her war-like side. As with Hathor, Bast is often seen carrying a sistrum

http://touregypt.net/godsofegypt/bast2.htm
BB Tymar..

Don't wait for a light to appears at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself" - Sara Henderson;
thatguy

Post by thatguy »

I would guess they are sentient beings, just like you. They might be gods,
they might be something else. They might become your friends. If you see
them again, say hello or something.

This just might be me, but if I ever meet a God, Goddess or other highly
divine being, I can usually tell because I'll immediately say or do
something really really stupid or silly. This is sort of my own built-in divinity
tester, you might have the same special ability :)

cheers,

T. Guy
juliaki

Post by juliaki »

Sounds like some of the fae having a good ol' practical joke. They do that sometimes.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I haven't got a clue who or what they were I'm afraid but rationality tells me to ask you if there's no way you drifted asleep and dreamt these two beings? The shock would have been enough to jolt you awake and these things can seem so very very real.
AkanaAnash

Post by AkanaAnash »

Spirits blinking in as cats?

Your male sounds like Narasima

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narasimha

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maahes

It's possible you're seeing an "it" rather than a "them" but the mind has this funny way of blurring the msg's sent from the Spirits
"The Prince Of Darkness is a gentleman"
W. Shakespeare
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

It could be a simple case of sleep paralysis where your mind plays tricks on you. The creature seen varies. In past times people saw "hags" and goblins. In these times, they are often seen as Greys. And demons span eternity. But then, whos to say they are not using your own mind to contact you as spirits often do?

But honestly, I wouldn't rule out Juliakis prankster fey idea either.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
saturn1979

In response to all of you

Post by saturn1979 »

I thank all of you for your help. I definitely was not asleep.. but, I did have a dream of them the following night. This time, they wer much bigger than me and the "wierd white thing" shot a beam out at me that paralyzed me (in the dream). It wasn't at all a negative experience or dream. Just a mystery to me.
Can anyone elaborate on what the "prankster feys" are? Thanks
Eartheartdragonfly

Post by Eartheartdragonfly »

I believe it is a Djinn.

Ask for protection from Mother/Father GOD. (OR whichever prayer of protection comforts you.)

Place a bright warm white light bubble around yourself and BelievE no unwanted spirit can tear through it's flesh.

"If" you have a jealous feeling towards someone..
send them off on a pink blanket.

See that person travel far over the clouds until you can't see them anymore.

Wish that person well.

Blessings xx

p.s. ( I know of a wonderFULL Djinn.. they are not all to be feared..wanting a MagicKal Djinn for GOoD is best. )

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”