I would need your help :-)

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I'm glad your spell worked for you Poetry.

Good luck with yours Fanny. Try to act aloof with the guy. Don't keep being sweet to him and expect him just to leave (not saying you are, but you seem like a sweet person). You'll need to give him the cold shoulder. By the way, did you do this spell during a waning moon? That would certainly be the best time to do it.

Fanny

Post by Fanny »

your right there , Ive bein nice/sweet to him all week :? ... :roll: :lol: I actually did the spell on a waxing moon...I started the spell on the full moon I could just not wait that long :?
but if this does not work I dont know what Im going to do cause he is slowely taking all my energie and I cant afford to loose more ...Im on the verge of clapsing and this I know but I just dont know how to break it off....I need help :cry:
Celeste Isis Kerri

Post by Celeste Isis Kerri »

Maybe me and Val can help.
Fanny

Post by Fanny »

Celeste Isis Kerri wrote:Maybe me and Val can help.
that would be great but I dont think Val is into this anymore ....you think?
Celeste Isis Kerri

Post by Celeste Isis Kerri »

into it? um I didn't realize you can get out of it. I guess cause this is a way of life for me, not some fad. Maybe she is though.
Fanny

Post by Fanny »

Celeste Isis Kerri wrote:into it? um I didn't realize you can get out of it. I guess cause this is a way of life for me, not some fad. Maybe she is though.
I just dont think it her way of living , I did not mean that it was a fad ... but I dont know her as well as you so your saying is better then mine :D
Comus

Post by Comus »

Oh.. this is always a diificult issue. You could try this:

Take a piece of paper. Write down all the reasons you want to end this relationship. Every single one. Then colour in the paper black. Then take a small box and in it put any crystal you like. Light a candle and then light the paper in the candle flame. As it burns, repeat:

"For all good there ever was between (your name and his), shine light
For all ill that e'er existed, to ahshes burn,
So that the cycle of love's summer may like autumn-time, turn.

Place the ashes in the box with the crystal, tying a ribbon around the box to seal it. As you tie the ribbon feel your resolve tighten. As long as you have this box with you, it will remind you of why you want to break up. The crystal will help to keep these messages vibrating.
Idz qaala
Fanny

Post by Fanny »

Thank you Comus :)
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Can I add that one to the site too Comus? Is it your own? You have good spells.

Comus

Post by Comus »

Its a mix of a winter solstice ritual and one of my own. Feel free to publish.
Idz qaala

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”