Humans need things more miserable than themselves to live...

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
lucy_san_elfenlied

Humans need things more miserable than themselves to live...

Post by lucy_san_elfenlied »

I have decided to make a blog of my very own on here. I saw everyone else's and thought I should start posting my thoughts, ideas and art along with stories.
lucy_san_elfenlied

Friends

Friends...friends are very important in this cold world. You'll always have friends in your life. Whether they're furry and run on four legs or it's a special person to you. Friends are also capable of hurting you. Whether they do it absent-mindedly or they intend to make you feel pain. But the true friends would accept you and all your mistakes you've done to them and if they ever did something they would apologize and realize the wrong they have done. When you know you have a special friend, you just feel it in your heart. Some may not find this person now but there will be someone out there who gets you and every aspect you hold. You may disagree with some or most things but friendship is so much more than that. True friendship is when you don't change yourself to make them like you. They like you for who you are. You will have obsticles and fights in friendships but if they're truly your friends, they'll stay by you no matter what.

-Teigan a.k.a. Lucy
lucy_san_elfenlied

Mother Goose

Do you remember the Mother Gooseries you sung when you were little? I'll always love those memories! Amazingly I know a woman who owns 3 geese and 1 duck who is literaly Mother Goose in person lol She is an amazing woman to know. Her name is Nancie but sadly I can't remember her last name. Right now she is in pain. She recently discovered cancer between her lungs. This was shocking to my family and to the place they work, the Arizona Renaissance Festival. That's a lot of people. She got surgery to remove the cancer which worked and we're all thankful for it. The surgery nearly killed her. It left her very weak though. I know this since I work with them taking care of the geese and duck, call me Duck Girl. A couple of weekends ago she got a pinched nerve in her back which is effecting her whole left leg. Not sure what is going on but it's on a certain muscle/nerve and it's very painful. Father Goose or Allan and I are extremely worried about her. You should see how her husband is reacting to this. I'm trying all I can to help out and I'm helping out a lot lol holding a 30 pound goose in your lap for 8 hours and doing crowd control at the same time.

The reason I post this is because I was hoping people would send out positive vibes for Nancie and Allan. They really need it and I'm so tired with dealing with problems with my life for the time being and helping them out physically. I try but I just can't send out much. If you do, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. She isn't as young as she was and Allan is losing his memory. They just need enough to get threw the next 3 weekends and they are done.

-Teigan a.k.a. Lucy

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”