Another Spirit Guide Question

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I reiterate:

In response.

I'm trying to show you here,how comments you make can be seen as offensive/close minded.Contention arises from one participant in a conversation making statements which directly contradict a previous contributors.You may have different beliefs, that is fine and stating your perspective and it's differences is fine also,but saying that,previously given opinions/advice or statements of belief[as previously written by another person] are wrong because.......in the way you often do and do here: This only leads to heated argument and offence.It is not constructive at all and shows a lack of consideration and tolerance on your part.

So am I condescending because I disagree and offer my tuppence?

No, you are condescending and close minded because you state that your belief is the only valid one.You directly contradict other advice in a contentious manner.
----------------------------------------
In this case, as in others. We have an o.p. asking a direct question. She would like it answered by anyone who cares to throw their hat in.
I have done so to the best of my ability.

You have done so in a way that is offensive, in part and contentious in part,as has been pointed out previously.
-----------------------------------------
I answer as to speaking my mind, I am free to express my opinions.
I am not condescending but I will admit that my mind is closed on many of these issues.

You are condescending,I do not misunderstand you,I disagree with you,I've explained this multiple times and attempted to reason with you, despite this your mind is still closed and you see no fault in what you say,despite causing offense and provoking negative reaction.
------------------------------------------
I am not making a personal attack towards anyone.

Then why do you denigrate the beliefs of others as erroneous compared with yours.Different is fine,we don't all believe the same,that is not the issue,however you do make contentious statements towards other's beliefs and this matter has already been broached with you,several times.Discussion is not a one way street.

I am not treating others with disrespect.

I'm afraid you are.
--------------------------------------
I'm not even bating anyone.

So why,despite it being pointed out that you have offended,do you continue in the same vein,without any consideration of this,or the feelings/thoughts of others.
--------------------------------------
I am simply stating my own opinions. If those opinions happen to contradict an opinion given by someone else, so be it.

Then you can expect further challenges,especially in reference to erroneous commentary on facts/matters of historical inaccuracy,especially.
amunptah777

Post by amunptah777 »

Eretik,

o.k. As long as we understand each other, that I'm not purposefully trying to anger anyone nor is this hate oriented, it's simply not that open minded and that I reserve the right to express these opinions though certain people find them offensive.

Incidentally, everyone thinks their opinions are better, if they didn't, they wouldn't express them or they would change them.

:)

Thet
Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

ATraveller wrote:Have you considered that this might be Kundalini energy rising?
I hadn't heard of Kundalini energy, but after googling it, it seems it's viewed as a negative energy?
If this is the case, then I'm confident it's not related, as my experience wasn't negative at all, just confusing to the concious mind.
Earth my body, water my blood,
Air my breath and fire my spirit
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

I'll see if Ican find some more info. on Kundalini, there is a Yogic discipline based on Kundalini raising.It is not negative in itself, but it can be,if focused with ill discipline or poor technique/application , like any strong/primal force.
ATraveller
Banned Member

Post by ATraveller »

Eretik said it before I could :) It's not negative, but it's very very intense, and you can't really "beat it down again" if you know what I mean. As in, it's very hard to get past and focus on other things.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

Thanks for the links, sounds like a very interesting experience.
Earth my body, water my blood,
Air my breath and fire my spirit

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”