New puppy

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Szette

New puppy

Post by Szette »

I got a new puppy about a week ago! She is so beautiful, I'll try to post a pic as soon as I can. She is 10 weeks old, Siberian Husky. Solid white with the most awesome clear blue eyes! I haven't really worked my circle since I got her, but I did cast a circle just to see her reaction. She didn't seem to want to be in the circle, but she laid right outside while I meditated. I'm not so sure what to make of her taking things from my altar table though. I think my new baby is just the most gorgeous one ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_grin
Blessed Be,
Szette
Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

How lovely! Can't wait to see pics!
Earth my body, water my blood,
Air my breath and fire my spirit
[Obsidian]

Post by [Obsidian] »

Awwwww I definitely wanna see the pictures. Siberian Husky though, brrrrr. They can be really stubborn. Be ready for her to test you continuously because if you are not staying on top of her in the pack hierarchy she'll take over in a heartbeat. She needs a whole ton of exercise too. Get on a bicycle and let her run. She'll love that and tired dogs don't cause problems.

Harry (the man who trains dogs)
[Melissa]

Post by [Melissa] »

Awww that's so cute hunnie, I cant wait to see the pics too.
Right now I just think she's observing your rituals because she may be apprehensive being young, but at least she's taking some sort of interest. :D
Szette

Post by Szette »

I finally figuired out how to make Sasha, my new puppy, my avatar! I think she is the most beautiful puppy ever, but I'm bias!LOL
Blessed Be,
Szette
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Is that her? Awwwww!My granbdkids and cat move my shit about all the time.My advice - let her.She's helping.Important part of the bond.

Return to “Animals and Pets”