The strangest...

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.

Am I going or gone crazy?

yes
No votes
no
100%

Total votes: 6

XWynterXoXPriestessX

The strangest...

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

Last night, I dreamt I was wandering around in a bad lightning storm. I remember walking along in the cold, my heart felt heavy and I was crying as I made my way through the curtains and sheets of water, even in my dreams, my thoughts were on my ex lover. I continued on, not too sure where I was going, but when I finally reached a hotel, i opened the door and my lover pounced out at me, only, he looked....slightly different. and he sat on my chest singing: "Whos afraid of the big bad witch?"

I don't understand it because he is a buddhist and he doesn't perform witchcraft of any sort any more.....that I know of....
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Maybe it's *you* he's talking about in the dream... perhaps he feels intimidated (subconsciously) by your craft?

Whatever the reason, I think what he's saying is about you, not him and his beliefs. Anyway, I've known a bhuddist or two who've happily cast spells... even if they aren't %100 Mahayana approved.

Having a vivid dream about someone who means a lot to you (and believe me, exes fall into that category) is not something that means your crazy. It means you are all worked up, or picking up on something.

If I were you, I'd do or have done some kind of divination. Personally, i'd have someone else do it. See what's up! A question along the lines of "Is this dream trying to tell me something, or is it just me?" in a three card spread would work wonders. If you decide to do it for yourself, put yourself in a very neutral frame of mind before you even shuffle the cards.
XWynterXoXPriestessX

ok, thanks. I'll ask another from my circle to do this. I think I'm actually a little afraid of what the answer might be though. Because he 'claimed' that one of the reasons he left me was because i loved the craft and Goddess more than him....that's what he said. I had made a protection talisman for him while we were going out that was supposed to help dispel negative magick around him or casted upon him, he never wore, but after we broke up, he hasn't been without it, so I'm told...Thanks for the help! :)
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I had made a protection talisman for him while we were going out that was supposed to help dispel negative magick around him or casted upon him, he never wore, but after we broke up, he hasn't been without it, so I'm told..
*jcrowfoot says in her best hokey German accent* Very interesting.... very interesting indeed.

The really interesting question is... is he wearing it because he's afraid of what you'd do, or what? Now, I don't know you in person, but I'm not seeing you as the "you bastard, I'm gonna fling my rage at you" type.

I'm now convinced that your connection is intensified by the talisman, though I'd still double check with the cards to find out what your biases are. Sometimes when we read something, we interpret what's going on wrong.

For example, I once had some dreams about a very tiny messy room, that held someone I knew. Then, I saw a striped pattern in shadow on the floor, that I thought was some very strange blinds.

I later found out that the person I was dreaming about was in prison.
(there were other hints too, some scrying, but I didn't really get it until later)
XWynterXoXPriestessX

LOL! :lol: well, i think it DOES imply he's scared, I don't know of what. I'm not really agressive or anything and Ive never threatened peopel with witchcraft. He of all people should know I don't do it to harm people... I gotta fins some one to do readings, all the readers I know like me and HATE him, so i should find someone thats not biased...

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”