Shared dreams

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
kgwitch

Shared dreams

Post by kgwitch »

Me and my best friend have always been really close. Once, when I was away on Holiday for a while and really missing her, I had this dream. I was in a restaurant, waiting for a date, he'd stood me up and she turned up at the restaurant to comfort me.

Now when I got back home and saw her, she described that she'd had the exact same dream as me! She told me details that she couldn't possibly have known!

Do you think our strong friendship connection made some sort of psycic connection. I mean, I have premonitions and she can astral project... maybe the powers joined together and allowed us to do this. And from such a long distance!!!! :o

What do you think?
Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

Absolutely. It sounds like a form of telepathy. You should try and tell her something while you're meditating and see what happens... maybe you're so in tune with each other, you'll be able to have a full conversation!
Earth my body, water my blood,
Air my breath and fire my spirit
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

Wow that'd be so awsome! We should really try and develop it! Wow, to have a whole converstaion just with our minds would be super cool! Can't wait to try it out!
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I used to routinely have dreams about floating around in my bf's apartment. IN fact, there was one time when I was floating, and he woke up and stared directly at me. Fine, you say. Then, I wake up shortly after and call him... at 3:00 am. Not only is he awake, but he remembers seeing me floating in the air in *his* dream. He's completely freaked that I had the same dream he did at the same time. He wasn't the sort to humor me, and he didn't believe in that woogy astral stuff, either.

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”