Poppets?

Discussion of ritual tools and other items used in the Craft.
Mommywitch2

Poppets?

Post by Mommywitch2 »

I am not even sure if I spelled it right. My Neices have done these several times for family members. My Dad, who fell last year and broke his hip and was very very very sick and almost died. And also my Son, who has been very sick since birth off and on. My MIL had surgery today and I really feel the need to make one for her, but have just a very rudimentary knowledge of how it is done. Could someone direct me? Also, I could use a spoken ritual to go along with it. I would ask my Neices but they are camping! :lol:
poetry_princess

Post by poetry_princess »

if your asking how to make a poppet...that depends on you. i just cut out two crude looking human shapes...and stitch them together....then i slap on some yarn for the hair...and i paint zodiac symbols on it. i do all this while concentating hard on the person its for. i usually stuff the poppets with herbs...in your case...healing herbs..such as mint. i dont know exactly what you are looking for...

a good healing chant is: "by choice...by design of spirits mind...i render this healing onto _______, and should my spell be unwelcome there. spirit, take it, and give it to the soul that is worthy to take it."
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.

Return to “Ritual Items and Tools”