Lost somone?-simple dreem ritual

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
morgan

Lost somone?-simple dreem ritual

Post by morgan »

If you need to tell somonne you love dearly but no longer can because of their death, you get some natural dry dirt. Put the dirt on a flat surface and with a stick that resembles a pen wright what you need to say in the dirt. When your message is writen take the dirt and through it in variouse places (for better responce-places that the person you want to talk to liked if posible). Within a couple of days your person your trying to talk to will apeer in your dreems, whatever you do don't be scared of him/her talk to him or her. Just do this when you need to talk to somone you have lost. It may take time before you get this right. It will work evry time, but some messages will take longer. I wish you good luck.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Cool spell Morgan. Lots of people will find it useful I'm sure. :)

thasme

Post by thasme »

vvv cool, thanks for the info.
...................Rena
KNOW it NOW and you have WON...
blackbird

Post by blackbird »

This spell sounds great - I'll definitely be trying it. Both my parents are deceased and I often think of them and where they are. I sometimes dream of them but not that often.

I'll let you know how I get on.
:)
Thanks heaps!
morgan

Post by morgan »

no problamo

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”