Which Goddess owns you?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Eretik

Which Goddess owns you?

Post by Eretik »

img]http://images.quizilla.com/1034128672_bPicsChaos.jpg[/img]
The Goddess Chaos: Wild, uncontrolled, unpredictable, crazed, represented by the color red and the element fire. Her only constant is that she's never constant. Prone to losing her considerable temple, but her attention span is so short that she rarely actually remembers to punish anyone. A complete hedonist.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

The Goddess Nature: The original mother-goddess, represented by the color green and the element earth. Nature is all about love, kindness, and baking. She is all things domestic. Often has to be the peacemaker in any dispute between her Sisters.

Take this quiz!

~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

The Goddess Death: Dark, morbid, appropriately represented by the color black and the element water. Death is reserved, intellectual, introspective. Rarely does she do anything requiring a lot of energy or display of emotion -- but when she does, anyone within a few planes would do well to duck and cover.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab CodeImage
The Goddess Death: Dark, morbid, appropriately represented by the color black and the element water. Death is reserved, intellectual, introspective. Rarely does she do anything requiring a lot of energy or display of emotion -- but when she does, anyone within a few planes would do well to duck and cover.
Lunawisper Sayles

Post by Lunawisper Sayles »

The Goddess Nature: The original mother-goddess, represented by the color green and the element earth. Nature is all about love, kindness, and baking. She is all things domestic. Often has to be the peacemaker in any dispute between her Sisters.

Take this quiz!

...Kinda a general quiz, isn't it? It should at least tell WHICH nature goddess...

*sigh* Oh well. It was pretty cool.
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

The Goddess Chaos: Wild, uncontrolled, unpredictable, crazed, represented by the color red and the element fire. Her only constant is that she's never constant. Prone to losing her considerable temple, but her attention span is so short that she rarely actually remembers to punish anyone. A complete hedonist.

Take this quiz!

hehe
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
Suppose;

Post by Suppose; »

Chaos, of course.
:D
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

Take this quiz!

~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
Tragedy Anne

Post by Tragedy Anne »

Take this quiz!

Charmed:_I'm_Sure

Post by Charmed:_I'm_Sure »

The Goddess Life: Represented by the color white and the element air, Life is all that is good and true. She loves order, stability, and all things beautiful and serene. Shows an inexplicable affinity for operas, curly hair, and corsets.
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

The Goddess Life: Represented by the color white and the element air, Life is all that is good and true. She loves order, stability, and all things beautiful and serene. Shows an inexplicable affinity for operas, curly hair, and corsets.

Take this quiz!
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

Not much of a suprise here. :)
lucy_san_elfenlied

Post by lucy_san_elfenlied »

Take this quiz!

Draconis

Post by Draconis »

Describes me pretty well aswell.
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.

Return to “For Everyone”