Inkubus Sukkubus

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Colubra

Inkubus Sukkubus

Post by Colubra »

They're a band that does a lot of songs on pagan topics, vampires, magick, etc. I'm listening to them right now so I figured I just ask if anyone else has heard of them or likes them.

Some of my fave songs by them are Vampyre Erotica, Love Spell, Soul Inside, Heart of Lilith, and their cover of Paint It Black.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Yep. A pagan friend of mine gave me all of their albums. What a dirty pirate! :-)
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

Haha, I know I am bad too....I downloaded all their stuff...but when I got them at the time, I was unable to order anything online, so it was the only thing I could really do! Actually, the way I found out about them was by typing "vampire" into a music downloading program lol.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

It's ok. I am not exactly fighting to keep Sony and other Music conglomerates in business. :P

Oh, Nox Arcana is another great Pagan band, actually run by Michelle Bellinger. It's great atmospheric stuff, and if you like vampires is great music. She also writes good books about vampires and the dreamlands.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i only know 2 of thier songs, one is Vampyre Erotica which i love and the second was love spell, which i listened too on your myspace, which i also loved. i will have to look into them which is good timing because my Nightwish phase is starting to die down a tad.
[aphrodite]

Post by [aphrodite] »

Unfortunatley I've never heard of them ( maybe I need to get out more :lol: ) I'm interested though I'll check them out.

Blessed be
Aphrodite
XXX
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

The Goddess Chant that they do is really pretty too. I've actually used it to raise energy before.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

I loved their version of the Goddess chant. Very nice!
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

I love Inkubus Sukkubus! I really like their Wiccan Lullaby, Pagan Born, Beltaine & their Triple Goddess Chant. Oh, and Vampyre Erotica. And The Burning Times. And Church of Maddness. Lol, I just love them!
Wolf Heart

Post by Wolf Heart »

Another great band. Their Wiccan Lullaby is simply amazing, I played it a lot before going to bed quite often. Their other music is really good to, though I have yet to download them...hmm I think I found something to do today! Lol.

Blessed Be,
Wolf Heart
~*People fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.*~
Adiens

Post by Adiens »

jcrowfoot wrote: Oh, Nox Arcana is another great Pagan band, actually run by Michelle Bellinger.
I know I am joining this conversation a bit late, but I love their music as well, but I like Inkubus Sukkubus better. They make me feel more liberated and free.
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Well, for what it's worth, I like Midnight Syndicate better than Nox Arcana, but NO one has heard of Midnight Syndicate. Even itunes doesn't have them.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”