Not sure what happened

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Lady Garnet Eyes

Not sure what happened

Post by Lady Garnet Eyes »

When i was about 12 or 13, i had a "dream" and it has stuck with me ever since. I dont know exactly what it is, so hopefuly someone can fill me in.

It was a very odd dream, i remember that. It started with my 4th grade class, and we were all outside in the snow. The girls were in big jackets and warm clothes. The boys were in swimming trunks. The girls asked why the boys were like that and if they were cold. They responded that they were fine as long as they held on to this one wooden poll. Then it changes and we were all in a medow. We were just walking for a while then all of a sudden I get hit in the head with a butterfly and im suddenly falling. It was very memorable because, at the time, i had a water bed. when i woke from "falling into my body" my bed was doing MAJOR waves. It was very weird and i dont know exactly what it was i was doing.

Anyone know?

Lady Garnet
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

sounds like a pretty standard dream too me. alot of the time while dreaming certain behaviours or occurences within a dream can have physical manifestations, such as the falling and things of the like. just making an observation ;)
Lady Garnet Eyes

Post by Lady Garnet Eyes »

cool, I kinda figured, i just wasnt sure. Its stuck with me for years, so i thought id mention it. :D
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

yeah, it seems interesting enough to remember. plus certain vivid sensations can help there.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”