All are welcome!
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

i know i just read over it and i had trouble with it :P i think i'll edit it

boy did i lash out hard after re-reading it :P
shedtroll

Post by shedtroll »

Doesn't the religious right annoy, amuse and perplex you in equal measure?

Talking of religion...

Strangely enough I use firefox myself... :) Been using it for a while.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

"alright kids grab you POD album's and other christian rock cd's and throw them out, you should know by now that the youth of the nation is a cult created by an imposter who claims his music is christian. "

Hee,Hee,Hee - I just had to snip this -I 'm sitting here right now wearing my hubby's POD top. Now I 'm not only heretic, but apostate also -yippee!!!!!!! and I left youth behind a while ago.lol.Well said Revelpathon, I couldn't go through it all like you did, I 'd burst laughing first. I use firefox too, my pc was infested with adware and is much better now I 'm nt using explorer.Maybe Satan has possessed my computer -oh no! lol.lol.lol.again.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

LOL
Nice, Shedtroll!
Exilus
Banned Member

Post by Exilus »

Reads about the first three and decides i will not even go further, there is no point,. Looks at sercee and eretik I do beleive that if those apply to anyone Im gonna go to hell. chuckles..
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Ex, if that list were even minutely true we'd all be going to hell. ;)
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Awww, Revolpathon, I was about to do the same thing yesterday, to pick every single line apart and mop the floor with them but then my baby started crying and then I forgot about it. It reminds me of the days when I haunted Belief Net and I'd do likewise to some ignorant comments there, picking them apart line by line and giving back some smart-eleck responses. Those were the days.

In any case, do these people understand what teenagers are? They are suddenly thrust with a load of hormones they have no idea what to do with and as someone who just went through a pregnancy, do any of them have any recollection of the mind games that your own hormones can play on you?

In one disturbing news report, it was stated that the Japanese youth have one of the highest suicidal rates among the industrialized nations. Are the Japanese kids going Goth and worshipping Satan?

Have they even researched Satanism in the least?

Self-mutilation is normally a cry for help among a lot of kids, not anything to do with Satanism. Even with demonolators, I get the impression they only require a drop or two of blood, if that much.

With some rare exceptions (the demonolotors I just mention), not even the majority of self-proclaimed Satanists believe in Satan as anything more than an archaetype. (LaVeyan Satanists)

Since when have major world religions such as Buddhism and Wicca become "cults." Do they have any idea what a cult is?

Artists and musicians have been in trouble with "the establishment" from the beginning of time and they will be until the end of time. Have they forgotton how Lennon was misquoted on the "Beatles are more popular than Jesus" comment, when Lennon was actually in disbelief over the behavior of *parents* who would come backstage with disabled children and ask the Beatles to touch them so they could walk, hear, see, or be healed in whatever else ailed them?!?!? I have many other examples that go as far back as ancient Sumer.

While I commend them for asking parents to pay attention to their children and to spend time with them (gee, what a radical suggestion), I think they need to educate themselves a bit more. By acting this way and with this ignorance they blatantly display, they are encouraging their kids to rebel even more on the grounds that their parents do not know anything and do not understand them. (Shakes head in disbelief.)
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

i totally agree

and sorry for taking the oppertunity away from you (i didn't but still sorry)

they probably don't but i used to have a fanatic christian (almost a yehovah's witness in behaviour) and even his parrent's were going everywhere with him and the strange thing was was that he was proud of it*shrugs at the thought of it*
FaeSpirit39

Post by FaeSpirit39 »

-Frequently wears black clothing. hey black is what I wear for work!

-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.

-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nailpolish.

-Wears any odd, silver jewelry or symbols. Some of these include: reversed crosses, pentagrams, pentacles, ankhs or various other Satanic worshipping symbols. I used to wear a pentacle and an ankh! OMG!!

-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos. 2 piercings (ears) and 1 tattoo with MANY more to come!

-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.) --- NOT sure what's considered "goth" in music.

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically. OMGosh, I am a friendly person!

-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports. --- HEY I read the Bible once in awhile! AND I pray ALL the time!

-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.

-Takes drugs. Do prescriptions count???

-Drinks alcohol.

-Is suicidal and/or depressed. In the past and present as I go thru hard life changes

-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation. (This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health center.)

-Complains of boredom. I get bored VERY easily, damn ADD!

-Sleeps too excessively or too little. Been like that since I was a child!

-Is excessively awake during the night. Look above!

-Dislikes sunlight or any other form of light. (This pertains to vampires promoting the idea that His light is of no use.)

-Demands an unusual amount of privacy. Well I don't DEMAND, I just am a private person.

-Spends large amounts of time alone. Being with some real whack jobs, I NEED to re-charge my batteries!

-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits through meditation.) I only do this when I am really confused and just need some time to myself to sort thru the craziness of my head!

-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult. Holy Crap! I have something called a life! Arrest me now!

-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this. This is something when I was ALOT more naive growing up!

-Misbehaves at school.

-Misbehaves at home.

-Eats goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this. Yummy! SUGAR!

-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.) --- Does BITING count???

-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) Ya, I am sooo corrupt watching the 11 o'clock NEWS!

-Plays videos games that contains violence or are of a role-playing nature.

-Uses the internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer. What can I say, I don't got much of a life!

-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music. Hey man, gotta do that when you are really into a song!

-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.

-Expresses an interest in sex. Burn me now I guess!

-Masturbates Well someone has to please me!

-Is homosexual and/or bisexual. --- I really don't like these labels!

-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism, Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism. Yup, I am Pagan, better not cross me, I may turn you into a toad!

-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a goth".

-Claims to be a goth.

So, does this mean I am going to Hell or something??? I think I am screwed then! LOL
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

everyone's screwed according to that letter hell even jesus would go to hell :twisted:
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"everyone's screwed according to that letter hell even jesus would go to hell"

rofl...doubtful, he's sleeping with the boss. that always gives some perks
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

According to that, I am probably the oldest "Goth" around! hahahah
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

Doesn't that lst just make everyone wish there was just a bit more open mindedness, and tolerance in the world?
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
Revolpathon
Banned Member

Post by Revolpathon »

yes, but that might take hundredds of years, if at all
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

-Associates with other people that dress, act or speak eccentrically.
Guess this means that all them foreigners are ALL going to hell because they ALL speak funny. Lovely. Does this mean that rennies are going to hell too??
Just for speaking funny? What about people with lisps? People who write in lisp, who tend to talk funny anyway? (not to mention have obsessions with parentheses!) Hmm, if wearing black is so bad, then why do grooms wear it at their own wedding? Not to mention orders of monks? Priests? If black is so gosh darned evil, then why? I mean the BIBLE is printed in BLACK and RED! What ever could that mean?? Guess my Catholic husband is going to hell because of his solar allergy. He gets heat exhaustion at the drop of a hat. Why, he even listens to techno! And spends a great deal of time alone!!! IN front of a computer! Mercy be! He's a systems administrator!

A thousand pardons, I am reminded of a sermon I suffered through when I was a kid when I went to a friends church. The Pastor was trying to convince the congregation that commercially prepared *deviled HAM* is evil. Because of that cute little devil on the packaging which made the devil look cute and harmless, to try to wear down the masses resolve against evil!!!!

But we are talking about the same people who think that Proctor and Gamble is a satanic company serving satan, AND that satanists are sufficiently organized to be behind every major government in the world. AND the UN. AND the Catholic church. AND...you could be next!!

Return to “For Everyone”