Can you keep Crystals together?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

I keep most of mine together in a little glass bowl on my bookself, exacpt for a few, which are out right now, and I think I want to keep out, loose on the shelf. I have never found a problem with keeping them all so close together like that. When I go to use on though, I do let it sit in the sunlight for a while to charge it.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Be careful with that. Certain (not all) crystals get damaged by too much exposure to sunlight. Amethyst is an example.
Blazewind

Post by Blazewind »

Thanks for that tip. I don't tend to leave them in the sun for too long. By the way, is there another way to chage gemstones. I have onle learned to do it that one way.
Blazewind

The only truely stupid question is the one that no one had the nerve to ask.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I use the full moon after a cleansing, or I meditate with a specific stone and project my desired intent into it. This also helps me discover what my stone wants to do. Sometimes I find that what I was going to do with it just won't work. Other times it's almost greedy to do what I'm asking. :)
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

a way i charge mine sometimes is to leave them in my desk drawer for a week, kinda like giving them some time to relax.
Pixie Tales

Post by Pixie Tales »

hmm.. i never even Thought about this before.. WoW.. thanks..

I do have a plastic craft type box with sections.. each square would fit 1 stone.. Would that work?

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”