Past Life Test?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[Enlightenment]

Past Life Test?

Post by [Enlightenment] »

http://www.psychics.co.uk/psychictests/pastlife.htm

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ireland approximately on 950.
Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom.
Now you remember?
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Egypt approximately on 1650.
Your profession was medic, surgeon, herbalist.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Now you remember?

wowie, thats a cool one!
[Enlightenment]

Post by [Enlightenment] »

Sobek wrote:Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Egypt approximately on 1650.
Your profession was medic, surgeon, herbalist.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Now you remember?

wowie, thats a cool one!
I know what you mean, I thought that about mine too lol. Yours saying Egypt was awesome. I like this test :D
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
merrydawn

Post by merrydawn »

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Central India approximately on 875.
Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Your main task -- to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Now you remember?
Dolphin

Everyone born on my birthday is the man below!!!! :-)

Post by Dolphin »

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Borneo approximately on 750.
Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Now you remember?
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South India approximately on 1375.
Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Can anyone explain, in 'diddy' terms, if pos. how to bring results to the forum?I like these quizzes but I often just try to remember or write it down to post results. Yes, I 'm a computer duffus, with short term memory problems, so I have trouble with long lists of instructions. The kids are too busy mostly and I feel stupid asking.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

lol good ol' Eretik.

basically you click just before the beginning of the text, hold the mouse button down.

still holding it drag it to the end of the text...if all goes well it should all be high-lighted.

then you let go of the mouse button, right click somewhere on the highlighted text, and find the "copy" option...click it

then come here and in the place where you enter the message, right click and find the "paste" option...click that

if all goes according to plan it should be here...that "diddy" enough?
Adularia

Post by Adularia »

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern West Russia approximately on 1400.
Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Now you remember?
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South New Zealand approximately on 900.
Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!
Now you remember?

Ha,Ha,I did it! Thanks Sobek,wouldn't be first time you've helped like this.Now I have a new skill. Yeahhhhhh.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

good on you Eretik...New Zealand eh? nice place!
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

maybe that's why I 'm so chaotic in this life, organiser of rituals,eh? My short attention span says no to that.
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Poland approximately on 1225.
Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Your lesson -- to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Now you remember?

I also wowed at mine. Even though I think it's a slight load of bull, I think the results were kind of true in some cases. :)
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Northern England approximately on 1125.
Your profession was digger, undertaker.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Now you remember?

riiiiight.......Though I like the undertaker bit. lol
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

that "garbage man" thing seems to come up a fair bit.

Return to “For Everyone”