What is your connection with the darkness?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[Enlightenment]

What is your connection with the darkness?

Post by [Enlightenment] »

http://www.quizilla.com/users/PainfulBl ... 5Bpics%5D/

Your connection with darkness is through self-harming. Life has hurt you so badly and it feels like it always will. Of course, you just want to get rid of it and have found out that cutting releases your pain and tension. After all, now it's you who decides to inflict pain, not someone else. Perhaps you even feel guilty afterwards when you've "come to your senses". Due to this you tend to wear long-sleeved shirts, if it's the wrists your cutting. You fear your scars will be seen and often keep away from people physically. Some cutters though just want to get caught doing it, to be saved and for someone to care for them and understand. While others may do it just because there is too many problems they have to deal with, and inflicting harm upon themselves seems to be a good way out. No matter which, asking for help is still hard. But it's still highly recommended that you stop harming yourself.
~Blessings One and All~

***Knowledge really is Power***
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

...thats an interesting one!

Your connection with darkness is through your depression. Hated, sad and often feeling lonely, there is only a few that appreciate the real you. You tend to keep to yourself and away from the world since you don't want to be hurt and betrayed again. Music gives you the understanding you need to get through; it's your "therapy". Or you express yourself through art or writing to get emotional releases. Chances are you're also an anti-social person, who only enjoys spending time with close friends, if even that. The world has finally showed it's true face for you it feels, and you wish life wasn't this miserable to live through. Maybe you'll find happiness in the future, but right now you're simply hiding away from the world. Who needs people anyway?
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I love the artwork for these! (edited: and I got the pic to post! yay!)

Your connection with darkness is through your hate. It's burning from the inside and you feel it strongly everyday. All kinds of things make you hate; the governmate, teachers/the boss, students in school/work, family etc. Well, you feel like the world and everyone in it hates you, so you hate it and everyone back. It's the simple solution, albeit narrowminded. You probaly don't like changes, since nothing good ever comes out of them. Though your hate have grown large, you can still have a soft spot in your heart for some. You're most certainly not numb; your problem lies in that you feel too much. Life is too damn complicated, isn't it?
Deirdre

Post by Deirdre »

Your connection with darkness is through your depression. Hated, sad and often feeling lonely, there is only a few that appreciate the real you. You tend to keep to yourself and away from the world since you don't want to be hurt and betrayed again. Music gives you the understanding you need to get through; it's your "therapy". Or you express yourself through art or writing to get emotional releases. Chances are you're also an anti-social person, who only enjoys spending time with close friends, if even that. The world has finally showed it's true face for you it feels, and you wish life wasn't this miserable to live through. Maybe you'll find happiness in the future, but right now you're simply hiding away from the world. Who needs people anyway?
* ~ * Deirdre * ~ *

Just waiting for my mind to catch up with me.
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Not got the picture...but it says WITCH....Your connection with darkness is because of your interest in magic. You like spells, herbs, maybe even voodoo-dolls. As this fascinates you, you probably own books with these themes, or found Internet-sites where magic is the topic. You probably mean no harm with this, well perhaps to some. Most people who are aware of your interest mistakes you for a Satan-worshipper. You're misunderstood, but have your friends. You probably are a wiccan or something related to it, and are interested in mother nature, souls and spirits. You prefer the forrest(or park) before the city. Remember, all can't always understand.

I did it again! [Hehe that sounds like a cue for a song,almost,oops.....] See what you started Sobek.lol.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Eretik, I figured out how to get the pic in today :)

Under your result there's a spot that asks what kind of code you want. Choose BB Code and request the result. Under the new result is a box filled with, well, code. Copy and paste (Sobek's way) from there and you'll get the pic!
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

"I did it again! [Hehe that sounds like a cue for a song,almost,oops.....] See what you started Sobek.lol."

...yes, it's the Apocolypse alright!
Eretik

Post by Eretik »

Ah yes, that's why that option is there. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks Sercee, I'll do that from now on. See, the old dog can learn new tricks.lol. I 'm delighted.
Adularia

Post by Adularia »

My pic won't work for some reason, but I got...

WITCH

Your connection with darkness is because of your interest in magic. You like spells, herbs, maybe even voodoo-dolls. As this fascinates you, you probably own books with these themes, or found Internet-sites where magic is the topic. You probably mean no harm with this, well perhaps to some. Most people who are aware of your interest mistakes you for a Satan-worshipper. You're misunderstood, but have your friends. You probably are a wiccan or something related to it, and are interested in mother nature, souls and spirits. You prefer the forrest(or park) before the city. Remember, all can't always understand.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

well......lovely..... :?

Your connection with darkness is because you are evil. Yes, dear quiztaker, you have evil within you. Lots of it (apparently...). What makes you different from the rest of the results is that your darkness have grown evil. I'm guessing you are a sadistic person too. Most, if not all, people on this earth, according to you, doesn't deserve to live like they do and be happy. No, you want to see them at your feet, obeying you until they die. You are not a people person, unless they function as your subordinates, and you look down on everyone else... Lonely on the top, eh? But truly, you most likely have lost yourself along the way, and decided to adapt to a new you; chosing this so called "evil". Or you try to see yourself as evil to simplyfy matters, when in fact you carry much more depth than that, even if you would commit to morally wrong acts.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

Your connection with darkness is because of your interest in magic. You like spells, herbs, maybe even voodoo-dolls. As this fascinates you, you probably own books with these themes, or found Internet-sites where magic is the topic. You probably mean no harm with this, well perhaps to some. Most people who are aware of your interest mistakes you for a Satan-worshipper. You're misunderstood, but have your friends. You probably are a wiccan or something related to it, and are interested in mother nature, souls and spirits. You prefer the forrest(or park) before the city. Remember, all can't always understand.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

This is embarassing, I'm a killer, probably a psycho killer at that! :oops: What's weird is I'm a nurse, guess I've got of unexpressed feelings. :twisted: ->o<-
It's bad luck to kill a spider...
Draconis

Post by Draconis »

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
All of lifes little problems can be solved by beating the buggers on the head with a broom.

Return to “For Everyone”