Where does everyone live?

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I live in a city called Peterborough, in England.
sofia

Post by sofia »

I have lived in Western Washington state all my life and despite the rain, I would never want to live anywhere else.
Holly

Post by Holly »

I live in the south west of England. Born in Birmingham, though.
sweet_love

Post by sweet_love »

I am from New Mexico USA....yes its part of the united states no i am not mexican lol
siriusrain

Post by siriusrain »

I live in Georgia, but I'm originally from Rhode Island. It's the only US state that you can graduate from high school and not know exists. XD
naudica

Post by naudica »

I live in Niigata, Japan. But I was born in Beijing, China and moved lots and lots. I doubt anyone lives anywhere near Japan :cry:

:P Lauryn :P
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
truemornings

Post by truemornings »

I live in Michigan, but I live in a small town no one has probably heard of. :roll: :P
webbspinner

Post by webbspinner »

I'm glad to meet all of you! biggrin4 So we got UK, lots of different areas, Us well represented, and Japan! :26: goodnevil ->O<-
It's bad luck to kill a spider...
Blessed May You Be

Post by Blessed May You Be »

I live in the hustle and bustle of the U.K, London.
Dispirited_Princess

Post by Dispirited_Princess »

I live in Nova Scotia,Canada but am from Newfoundland, Canada
Shadow Cat

Post by Shadow Cat »

I live in Aberdeen, Scotland. I know absolutely nobody here so I've decided to move back to Lowestoft, England where I grew up. I have to start saving up the money before I can do that. :roll:
[tasha]

Post by [tasha] »

NJ, USA, however i spent some time in Cairo, Egypt and Melbourne, Australia
kleopatra

Post by kleopatra »

I live in Brisbane Australia.
autumn

Post by autumn »

Sin City...Las Vegas, NV.
[ravenwing]

Post by [ravenwing] »

Fairhaven Massachusetts.......here at the ocean's edge and about an hour south of Salem, MA and 40 mins from Providence, RI, Cape Cod, and Boston

Return to “For Everyone”