Need a Spell to Lose Weight

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
LilBubbler

Thanks

Post by LilBubbler »

U all dont even know how much you helped me!!! newangel I was on the verge on like, killing myself. I am so depressed because of my weight. I dont want to go anywhere, do anything, get up in the morning... ANYTHING! And pretty much most of it is because of my weight. I used to be really small, but then I got VERY depressed, and gained about 50 lbs. So I will now do ANYTHING to help me loose wight! Thanks for all your help!!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Good luck with the weight loss spells. You be sure to come back here and let us know if they actually worked. I really suggest you try the usual methods along with the spells though.

You don't happen to be taking any birth control did you, like Depo-Provera shot or birth control pills or anything? I really mean anything, especially Depo. Just wondering, cause it sounded like this was an all-of-sudden type thing when you got depressed, and birth control hormones can get you depressed and make you gain weight. You don't sound very old though, so hopefully you aren't on birth control. I'd like to know if you are though.

GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

One thing to keep in mind if you do a weight loss spell is that you don't know HOW you might loose the weight. You may end with some stomach bug and end up throwing up or having other "nasty" things happen. I'm not saying that this would always happen, but just remember that's the thing with spells, you just don't know how they will manifest. The usually work, you just don't know what the price will be.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
LilBubbler

Post by LilBubbler »

I'm not on any birth control pills, but I didn't know that, and I will keep that in mind if I ever think about taking a birth control pill!! I am 14. I am in 9th grade, so yes,I am pretty young. The one where you stand in front of the mirroe din't work for me, and trust me I tried it... ALOT! But the candle one actually did work! WOW! I didn't loose much, only abot 5 lbs. but it is something. Thanks, oh and I know this might sound snotty, but I dont care how I loose the weight. I don't care if I throw it up, or whatever happens, I would rather have that than live like this!But thanks for the warning.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yeah, the mirror one sounded a little "out-there". I would freak out if I did that and I was actually able to fit back into my size 4 jeans for a night. lol. I don't believe it enough to even try it though.

It doesn't sound snotty to say you'd rather throw-up than be fat. It sounds dumb and dangerous. But I'm not here to preach about anorexia and bulemia. There are support groups for that elsewhere online.

LilBubbler

Post by LilBubbler »

I kno it is dumb and stupid. That is what I think 2. But it is true. I would rather be trowing up than constantly worried about how I look. I know, it is pathetic, but it is judst how I am.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”