Turning Men Into Toads

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
[DarkWoman]

Post by [DarkWoman] »

moongoddess wrote:the funny thing is i have heard of a toad spell that supposedly works. it doesn't actually turn the person into a toad, but gives them toad like qualities (warts and such). haha. never bothered trying it, but who knows. can't remember what i did with the spell, but i was amused by it anyways. i think we all want to turn people into frogs once and awhile. easier then actually having to deal with them!! so is life.
:P

Too cute! I wish I could turn people into a lot of things sometimes... a lot of us probably do. That may be the reason why we don't have the ability to do things like this. All humans at this point might be various animals instead, lol.
All healing takes place in the dark.
Jeanne84

Post by Jeanne84 »

Ha ha ha! That would be a problem D.W.! Then veternarians would rule the Earth. green_laugh
[DarkWoman]

Post by [DarkWoman] »

lol, true... that is if there would be any people left to fill those positions :wink:
DarkWoman
Saria

Post by Saria »

Vicki wrote:If only you COULD turn ex boyfriends into toads :lol:
Toad? Nah, too generous. I'd make my ex a dung beetle, or an ant, you know, something that would easily get squashed.
In the land of twilight under the moon...
[DarkWoman]

Post by [DarkWoman] »

:? ewwwww. I don't know why, but I just got a mental flash of a toad being squished..... yuck! Yes, ants and the other creepy crawleys would be better.
DarkWoman
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

why not do something with a real justice twist, such as having thier inner character reflected in thier appearance.
corrupted_beauty

Post by corrupted_beauty »

No matter how hard you try, it wil NEVER EVER work. Besides, you can't turn to magick for every little problem you have. Just forget about him, if he cheated on you, he isn't worht it. People that cheat are pretty much scum, and there is no point to it. Don't turn to magick, expecially not black magick and fairy tale magick.
Lark

Post by Lark »

As I normally tell people, I don't turn people into toads.

The ones who most need the transformation will learn nothing from the experience..and it pisses off the real toads!

-Lark-
Hera#76

Post by Hera#76 »

:lol: Love it Lark. What a great way to think about things.
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
Lucine

Post by Lucine »

Love the thread.

There are two men I would love to turn into toads. Neither of whom I was involved with. One is my brother-in-law, he cheated on my sister and she is still going through hell cause she just found out in September. She is losing weight and is very insecure. The other is another sisters problem, her ex-common-law husband. He was so abusive that now she looks several years older than I am and her spirit is broken, she is with us in body only. Personally, I am more upset by the cheater cause, there is still hope for this situation to turn out ok, but I see grave danger. In my other sisters case, it is nearly hopeless, all I can do now is try to be there for her.
Reason is out to lunch. How may I help you?
mystic

Post by mystic »

:lol: Darn i wish i knew that spell! I would love to turn my ex boyfriend into the biggest toad! lol
[DarkWoman]

Post by [DarkWoman] »

So sorry Lucine about your sisters. Have you ever tried to take her to alternative doctors? Perhaps her spirit really is broken. I believe that Shamans would say that a part of her soul left after the trauma and that a soul search could help ease her pain. I had to do something similar to this after a traumatic experience of my own similar to your sisters. It is two years later and I am still in recovery so to speak. In order to get over abuse, a lot of healing time is needed for regaining self love, undoing all of the mental abuse, and surrounding yourself with loving and motivating people. It is so good that you are there for her because she needs that.

By the by, it's hard to tell, Beauty, if you knew that we were all joking, lol. We're all just wishfully thinking here. I mean, forget about lessons not being learned and what not, but sometimes, people piss me off! I'd love to turn some jerks into something that's small, and very easily stepped on...muwhahaha!!! (But I get the guilty people's complex. I'd probably turn them back after a while *sigh*)
DarkWoman
LostMuse

Post by LostMuse »

my ex bf was already a toad when i met him heh.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Turning Men Into Toads

Post by SpiritTalker »

Old topic but FAQ

It’s really hard to make a toad out of a jackass. Species transformations aren’t natural. If the bf were a snake that’d be another reptile so he’d probably even do it himself.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”