What is your personal god?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
naudica

Post by naudica »

Then you should know all about it! :roll:
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Storm

Post by Storm »

I should know about what - praying to over 500 Gods/Goddesses every night??

PS - Tell me about Chairman Mao.
Storm

Post by Storm »

Oh. You logged off as soon as I asked that question.

A shame. This was gearing up to be a good discussion....
naudica

Post by naudica »

Not 500 more around 200. But I'm a multi-tasker. :twisted:
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
Storm

Post by Storm »

Oh. Well, in your post there are well over 500 (I stopped counting after 500, I got bored) and you say 'I know its alot but I pray to each and every one of them everynight'.

Anyway - back to Chairman Mao. Tell me about him.
naudica

Post by naudica »

Unfortunatly I live in nothern Gansu province and my town (more like village) is affected by communism as much Canada. We pay taxes to them but were more remote region of china sorry I couldn't help you. :cry:
Storm

Post by Storm »

Oh. I only asked because Chairman Mao is on your list of Gods that you pray to every night.
naudica

Post by naudica »

Sorry I didnt put him up there hes on a different list I was making at the time. I just stopped paying attention. Now that you mention it There are a coulple I didn't mean to put up there. :oops:
Storm

Post by Storm »

PS - I know about Chairman Mao. Perhaps I could teach you about him?
naudica

Post by naudica »

Maybe but I dont concern myself with him. My family disagrees with communism.
naudica

Post by naudica »

Maybe we should start a Topic about Communism or something!?!
Storm

Post by Storm »

Listen. To tell the truth I caught you out on purpose. Maybe that wasn't very kind of me, and I thought you were an adult when I was doing it. I have since been put right by someone about how old you are. My apologies - I would not have tested you that way if I had known you were a teenager.

My advice is to think about the claims you make on a primarily adult forum. I mean that in the kindest way. :)
naudica

Post by naudica »

Plz, that was a a good test. Dont be fooled by age of only 16. My I.Q. of 177 has already allowed me to skip 2 grades and my maturaty sp? has gone along with it. Thank-you for providing a good test and im happy that I passed.
spinneyhex

Post by spinneyhex »

I don't usually bother with the Gods though sometimes they turn up. I do have need for them then they are usually Anglo Saxon or pre Anglo Saxon.
Lady Erin Lezzy

Post by Lady Erin Lezzy »

My main God and Goddess are Lugh and Brigid from the Celtics.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”