labradolite

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Comus

labradolite

Post by Comus »

I have some earrings that are labradolite and amethyst. They are extraordinarily lucky. Anyone know anything about the properties of labradolite? I hear it is a 'pyschic stone that connects with spirit guides'..
Idz qaala
[ravenwing]

Post by [ravenwing] »

Metaphysical Properties- Labradorite is used for is courage, clarity, and co-dependency to name a few. Some like to use this stone to heal mental confusion and indecision, it allows one to make decisions easily. This stone is also about transformation on all levels, it allows for easy changes to take place, especially good for those who fear change. It also allows for us to understand ourselves on a deeper level, lets us know who we really are in a bold and distinct way. Labradorite allows clarity to come into our lives, not only when we need it, but at all times of our lives. It is a solar plexus stone. Labradorite builds and strengthens the immune system. This is a very important stone to have in your healing kit.
It also inspires vivid dreams and assits in helping you remember them

Numerology- Labradorite vibrates to the numbers 6 and 7.
Comus

Post by Comus »

Thanks!!!
Idz qaala
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Re: labradolite

Post by LaFiamma »

Comus wrote:I have some earrings that are labradolite and amethyst. They are extraordinarily lucky. Anyone know anything about the properties of labradolite? I hear it is a 'pyschic stone that connects with spirit guides'..
Mmmm...Labradorite

you know how amethyst and quartz are kinda all-purpose stones for a lot of people? That's what labradorite is for me (I have a decent collection, including a set of runes carved in labradorite)

I have found it to be a very protective stone- especially the more "flashy" pieces, as they are the most reflective. It's also very good for meditation, though it's not the most grounding of stones, so it can leave you a little...out there. If you can find a piece of labradorite that has obsidian or hematite in it (pretty easy, especially those with obsidian), it's great to place on a spot where one is experiencing pain.

Also, it's just so darned pretty. Especially if you find any with red/pink/orange/white flash, which are much less common than yellow/blue/green
Comus

Post by Comus »

yeah, i love the stuff. I think mine could do with a good cleansing though. Any special techniques suited to this stone?
Idz qaala

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”