Bloodstone?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
wiccan_butterfly

Bloodstone?

Post by wiccan_butterfly »

well as i posted in another thread earlier, i bought a bloodstone, because i was trying to get a job, and bloodstone means good luck, well my mum told me for the luck to actually work, someone has to buy it for you, i was like no way, so then she said here give me it, and then in a week, i will give it to you as a gift, and i was like are you sure? and she said yes, but i have the stone now, with the rest in my room, is that bad luck or something?
Elem

Post by Elem »

Luck is a creation of your own mind. Make of it what you will.

If you think something's good luck, then to you.. It probably is :).

Conversely, if you believe something to bring you bad luck.. It probably will.

Like I say - It's all about what you believe it means to you. If I believed that Friday 13th was the luckiest day ever.. Then perhaps, to me, it would be ;).

Elem
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Bloodstone is quite an ancient and mysterious stone. Its uses range from actually clotting blood to the aquisition of wealth. The red flecks in bloodstone are actually red jasper which is vital unto itself. Some cultures have used bloodstone to remove snake venom. Bloodstone is a stone of courage. This can add power to your quest for material wealth, but it doesn't produced wealth itself, but will give you the inner means and energy to be able to do so. You may want to consider other stones for luck and wealth like emerald, green garnet (tsavorite), peridot etc...

I am not sure about the restrictions you are placing on the stones--you can buy anystone you want. Granted, gifts have special meaning, but if you are compelled to buy a stone then why not!? It iwll not take any of its mystery away. . .Good luck with the job hunt!

Peace,
bsp
wiccan_butterfly

Elem wrote:Luck is a creation of your own mind. Make of it what you will.

If you think something's good luck, then to you.. It probably is :).

Conversely, if you believe something to bring you bad luck.. It probably will.

Like I say - It's all about what you believe it means to you. If I believed that Friday 13th was the luckiest day ever.. Then perhaps, to me, it would be ;).

Elem
hmm, thats a very intresting theory, to me friday 13th is one of the luckiest days, that was the day that my boyfriend asked me out, so then basically, if im correct what you are trying to say, is that if i think that its luck, and will work, than it will?
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Yes.

*huggle pounces bsp
Good to see you :D
wiccan_butterfly

being-singular-plural wrote:Bloodstone is quite an ancient and mysterious stone. Its uses range from actually clotting blood to the aquisition of wealth. The red flecks in bloodstone are actually red jasper which is vital unto itself. Some cultures have used bloodstone to remove snake venom. Bloodstone is a stone of courage. This can add power to your quest for material wealth, but it doesn't produced wealth itself, but will give you the inner means and energy to be able to do so. You may want to consider other stones for luck and wealth like emerald, green garnet (tsavorite), peridot etc...

I am not sure about the restrictions you are placing on the stones--you can buy anystone you want. Granted, gifts have special meaning, but if you are compelled to buy a stone then why not!? It iwll not take any of its mystery away. . .Good luck with the job hunt!

Peace,
bsp
thanks for all that
Butterfly1984

Post by Butterfly1984 »

I have 2 bloodstones and I love it. I also use for fertiltity. I just place the 2 pieces 1 over each ovary for about half and hour and just think about the stones energy reaching my ovaries and energising my eggs to b at their most fertile. I have been trying to get pregnant for about 3 months and no luck yet but these things take time and i believe the stone is working in its own way the moment. Everything happens for a reason.
This stone is so beautiful u can pick out the red spots 4 hours, well i do anyway.

Blessed Be
Butterflies are the most free life on this planet and i aspire to be that free spirited. Love and Light to all.
Blessed Be
wiccan_butterfly

lol, well good luck with the pregnacy, hope it works out for you. and thanks for the tips lol
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

you talk of things bringing luck, but just remember luck has two forms. you wont always get the one you want.

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”