Breaking An Influence Spell?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Greek_Male_Witch

Breaking An Influence Spell?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi fellow Witches!
I'm won't go into many details because this will be a looong post.
I wanted to cast a spell to break an influence or love spell on someone (not myself).
I want to add that my intention is to break any spells if any, if there's no spell on them, then no harm should be done, right?
Anyway there's this friend that suddenly acts like he has no will of his own, his girlfriend, is an on/off witch, she is not really into it, she just saw me and thought its fun.
I know it might just be love, but I highly doubt it. Because that behaviour change didn't start when they met, it started abruptly and in a weird way. Anyway I want a spell to break any influence or love spells done on him. If it's not a spell then I shall leave him be.

*No I'm not imagining things, I'm pretty sure she has done something, in fact I found a spell she had saved, its a spell to influence someone to be obedient, I can write the spell here if it helps
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
RavenClaw

Re: Breaking An Influence Spell?

Post by RavenClaw »

I would begin with divination to find out if, in fact, a spell had been cast on him.

Right now, I'm drawing a blank on what you could do for him. A book, "Protection and Reversal Magick" by Jason Miller can help. Another idea off the top of my head is to make a poppet of your friend. I'm pretty sure a black candle would be involved with either method.

Maybe he could do a ritual bath to break the spell but I don't know if he'd actually do it.

Good luck!
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Breaking An Influence Spell?

Post by Firebird »

You could also try a spell for the truth to be revealed. Or to let the true colors of this person be out in the open.
First however I would let your friend know that you are going to do this, it's always more ethical if you have the permission of the person involved.
And you are not really manipulating anyone, just requesting that the truth be known.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”