Tips on keeping a positive mindset after casting a spell

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
mistycr

Tips on keeping a positive mindset after casting a spell

Post by mistycr »

It's probably because of my inexperience but I find that after casting a spell, I'm finding it tricky to "let it go" and just do its work. By that I mean I'd think about it for days after the spell is cast.

I've been told to chant "the universe is working to fulfil my desire" every time I start to feel doubt or impatience and it does work most of the time. However, when I'm feeling especially low I find that no amount of chanting helps. I then worry that my doubts are affecting the energy of the spell.

Does anyone have any suggestions, tips or distraction tactics on how to move forward once I cast a spell and not dwell on it too much?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Tips on keeping a positive mindset after casting a spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

Anxiety is based in fear. Ground, center & be one with universal rhythm to neutralize the fear & the rest takes care of itself. It takes effort & vigilance to train the mind.

I also have anxiety & depression cycles. Light, physical exercise breaks the cycle. Ti Chi exercise is really good.
barker

Post by barker »

Yes find flow naturally for all of the time, and it will be present when you have casted.
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

If you feel the vibrations it is hard not to suffer as a consequence, do not let it get the better of you!
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

get into nature
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

depression and anxiety is part of being sensitive we must try not to let it seep into any part of our lives. Easier said than done! but remember dark energy feeds off of low vibrations........try to go outside somewhere calm and pretty sit quietly and let the elements do its magic for you. If it doesn't work the first time do it again...be patient and remember there is a higher plain you are being prepared for, you need to experience hardship to strengthen up for the next chapter.
slowly this will be shown to you keep up the good work you are doing a great job!
barker

Post by barker »

barker's flow trick:-)

Flow is brought about by reckoning with the scenario and liking it, really. The thing about that is, you will have to be self-realised at that time. So it's about "changing" or "going with" whatever is reckoned in and around. When I look at the moon I give "go". When the door bell rings I stop and "change" my focus. Everyone does this all the time, it's just a matter of becoming conscious of it, as it happens.

Ultimately, flow is doing what you want, when you want to, the way you like to as well. U just need to be conscious of your map, as I have described above. barker

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”