Energy from the Earth?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
saltyvanillabae

Energy from the Earth?

Post by saltyvanillabae »

I've started a habit of walking around town and into more wooded areas. I like to clear my mind and try to sense the energies around me; it isn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. A few days ago, I grew tired on one of my walks (I'm out of shape....lol) and decided to try to harness the energies I was feeling. I knelt on a patch of ground and attempted to draw energy from the ground through my hands, and my exhaustion was relieved. Is this normal? I've always been sensitive to the emotions of those around me, empathising even with inanimate life more than anyone I know, but I'm not sure how naturally harnessing energy is supposed to come to new witches.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Energy from the Earth?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes. That's the right thing to do. Earth energy is a real thing we channel in unison with Mother Earth. I don't know if new witches are any different than old witches :) because we draw the power to cast circle from the earth.
saltyvanillabae

Oh awesome! I'm glad I can start to get the hang of it, then. I won't be able to really dive into anything until I move back to college (I live with a conservative Christian family...rip) but I can at least get a feel for what's around me ^^

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
barker

Post by barker »

New Energy Ways by Robert Bruce is awesome. Do a web search...
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remove the tapatalk signature advertisement
saltyvanillabae

That looks like an interesting read! I'm definitely looking into this.

Thank you!

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”