I need an idea for a spell to help a friend

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
L.J.Hex

I need an idea for a spell to help a friend

Post by L.J.Hex »

Hey all!

Now I need your help so I can help my good friend. He's suffering from a lymph node cancer for a second time and he's not doing too great. Has been hospitalised twice in a short time and he seems to have quite a bunch of other health issues on top of the cancer... I just saw a recent picture of him, he looks like a corpse and I want to help him.

Tonight is full moon and I'm heading out to my special place to cast a circle and do some spell work. I'll be going in two and half hours, if you can help me, please post your idea right now.

I'm thinking about a spell of luck and strength to help my friend soldier through and survive, last time he did exactly that, I was on his side the whole time. (I was one of the few who stayed and went to see him when he was going through it.) This time I want to do the same and help him magick also if I can.

So if anything useful comes to mind, please post it, I want to help out my buddy.

EDIT:
I have to make this simple, so anything that has ton of ingredients or is otherwise way too arcane is out of the window for tonight. :mrgreen:
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
GhostRider
Banned Member

Re: I need an idea for a spell to help a friend

Post by GhostRider »

You can do this with concentration, focus and visualization. First send all the positive healing you can muster. That should help his general health. Next vizualize white blood cells attacking and eating cancer cells. You can do this by picturing the lymph node in question as being taken over by black blobs plugging up the lymph vessels and his white cells attacking them. Repeat as often as you can. Be there for him and try to keep his spirits up.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

GhostRider wrote:You can do this with concentration, focus and visualization. First send all the positive healing you can muster. That should help his general health. Next vizualize white blood cells attacking and eating cancer cells. You can do this by picturing the lymph node in question as being taken over by black blobs plugging up the lymph vessels and his white cells attacking them. Repeat as often as you can. Be there for him and try to keep his spirits up.
Thank you. I will definitely do this.

I just came back from my special place, I did sort of improvised spell + meditation to help out my friend and left a little offering there too. In past I have had very good results with offerings so I thought I'd go for what has worked before. I think it helps directing the intent.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

See the post "Simple Spells" for guidelines. We do not need specialized spells, just a focussed intention. All the sympathetic corresponding ingredients used in ANY spell are to make us focus on the goal. That's it. If we aren't identifying & working in union with a plant's spirit we don't need to use or waste them. Their presence reinforces our intention only in as much as we connect to them.

You said that you think it helps to direct the intention :D yes! That IS the spell.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

SpiritTalker wrote:See the post "Simple Spells" for guidelines. We do not need specialized spells, just a focussed intention. All the sympathetic corresponding ingredients used in ANY spell are to make us focus on the goal. That's it. If we aren't identifying & working in union with a plant's spirit we don't need to use or waste them. Their presence reinforces our intention only in as much as we connect to them.

You said that you think it helps to direct the intention :D yes! That IS the spell.
Exactly. :D
barker

Post by barker »

The deal with cancer is these people don't quite KNOW. The knowing, the unfinished business is NORMAL but not PERFECT.... so if you could bless him anyway to "perfect knowing" he'll benefit. Has he a reason to care? that reason is what may constitute his know.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Thanks Barker. :)
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I guess an update is in order.

Friend I wanted to help is still kicking, not in the most perfect shape but in the books of the living. I have put the things out of mind completely, the things I did to help him out, I honestly can't remember. But it worked for now and the cancer is in check, I'm not sure if he has finished the treatments or not, we haven't talked for a while.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”