Need a Quit Smoking spell/Quit Addictions Spell- Please~

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Lenaleanna

Need a Quit Smoking spell/Quit Addictions Spell- Please~

Post by Lenaleanna »

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! I've been writing my own spells and incantations for years, but needing to help 2 people I dearly love who have asked for my help. Thank you!!!
Bright Blessings,
Lenaleanna
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Need a Quit Smoking spell/Quit Addictions Spell- Please~

Post by SnowCat »

Try something related to banishing negativity during the waning moon, then segue into health improvement spells during the waxing moon.
Daughter of Sekhmet
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

I could use a small spell for this as well here, I will be moving somewhere new and wish to quit during this time, I will be using the medicine for patches to help combat this.

I wanted to say I really like Snow's idea of "Banishing".

Or "Banishing the habit".

I may try to write up a spell of my own for this, but can not guarantee yet that I will even get it done, or that it will be successful, I enjoy making sure my spells work properly for at the least myself- before giving them to others. I do not have such a spell on hand. I do think what Snow suggested is a great general guide- Banishing during a waning moon, and thoughts of healing and health on a waxing.

Good luck and blessings.
EveningWithAstaroth

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

Alright, I was not expecting to do this tonight at all, but an idea for a spell for the individual attempting to quit smoking came to me.

Items needed:

2 sticks of incense, or one stick and one cone.
Piece of Anthracite coal, or any other black stone.
Small container which one will use to stuff the incense out.

Alright the ritual:

Light a backup atmospheric stick or cone of a nice smelling incense for atmosphere.
Place the black stone- coal what have you on table top along with the container to stuff out incense.
Light an incense stick- make sure it is a stick variety. Concentrate your energy and thoughts on banishing bad habits for several moments. When finished with concentration stuff the incense stick out in your container with feelings of being done with it.

Part two-

Next step, is to let the individual you are working for know the exact ritual as you've performed it and ask them that when they think of lighting up that they consider to visualize this ritual you've performed, and what the stuffing out of the incense symbolizes, and that they have support both from yourself and that of others.

Also I will be performing this ritual for your friend, myself as well some time tomorrow night. Knowing this I'd be grateful if still you consider performing and trying this as well- but only if you'd really like.

Also you could let your friend know another has offered to cast for their benefit, and that they have more support than they may think.

Finally if you would like to write up your own words for this ritual feel free. Myself personally, I do not use incantations in my spell work, simply actions on a primal level, you may prefer an incantation however- you may wish to write one for your own version of this ritual if you do decide to try it.

And in closing- You do not have to use this spell if you'd rather not.

I will be performing it tomorrow night myself to test it as well, I have got to quit for my own benefit.

Blessings.
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Thank you Snow, EveningWithAstaroth and planewalker... I will try all of them if I have to!!!
Blessed Be,
Lenaleanna
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”