Is There a Spell to Prevent Medicine-induced Hair Loss?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
DragonsFire

Is There a Spell to Prevent Medicine-induced Hair Loss?

Post by DragonsFire »

Hello everybody! I did not know where else to post this question but anyways I have this problem that is actually really affecting my life and it makes me self-conscious now. I am a 24 year old female, I have always had long, thick, beautiful hair but here's the problem...It's falling out! My hair is falling out in chunks and is now very thin, fine hair and I don't have as much hair on my scalp as I used to(when I was 23).

I think the cause of this is probably pain injections(steroids). I have gone through everything possible to try and get my old hair back and without it, I feel incomplete-like part of me is missing. It depresses me so much that I cry about my loss every night. I am in college and I am so ashamed and scared more might fall out in public that I always keep it up in a ponytail.

I have been ignored by doctors with my plead of help so I ask you, any of you, is there a spell I can try or ritual that could help me. Even if you know of another item please just help me
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Is There a Spell to Prevent Medicine-induced Hair Loss?

Post by planewalker »

You could also check out those hair club things I hear they have them for women now too. Try typing in "Hair Club for Women - worth it?" you get loads of info. Some for hair club and some for other sites. If I was looking I'd start here. Research done free before you wait/cool beans.
DragonsFire

Post by DragonsFire »

Okay thank you! Anything helps so much!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I can sympathize with the hair issue. I was on prednisone 14 years to treat chronic pneumonia & have now been off it 2 years (hurrah!). My hair is growing at last! :) . My MD had listed the side effects thoroughly & I accepted the risks as preferrable to other choices.

Little things that helped: using a wide tooth comb for wet hair after washing to reduce pulling hair out or breaking it off, and eating protein like chicken and eggs (even Jello) often (sea food is recommended, but I'm allergic to it), and carrots, spinach & broccoli. You can look up foods to fight hair loss. I chose one's I like. I make a mean spinach egg & cheese souffle!
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Dragonsfire...
After my hyst at 34yrs I began really loosing my hair.
I use to have lots of very fine hair, and now I might
have 5% left (discouraging); I have gotten away from
commercially sold shampoos. There are a few herbs
that promote hair growth...
This is what I am using now and have noticed a big
difference in the amount of hair in the comb:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/naturalviolet ... d=21393329

I'll double check the borrowed herb book from library
to see what it says-I seem to think its Dandelion tea
on your head to promote hair growth...
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz

P.S. I found...
Aloe vera
When directly applied on the hair, aloe vera promotes hair growth by stimulating blood circulation along the scalp. Massage aloe vera on your scalp and this also restores the hair's PH balance and opens up your scalp's blocked pores that will allow growth of hair follicles. For optimum results, mix with coconut milk.

Ginko Biloba
Like aloe vera, ginko biloba is said to increase blood flow to the brain to correct any nutritional deficiencies to hair follicles. As a result, this has likewise become a popular herbal remedy for hair re-growth

Peppermint
When massaged into the scalp, peppermint oil also makes an excellent hair grower. It promotes hair growth by stimulating the growth of hair follicles. When applied as oil, peppermint offers cooling and soothing effects to the scalp which is good as this helps in promoting hair growth. It is also capable of binding the hair roots as well as in encouraging better circulation to the scalp. According to studies, enhanced circulation significantly affects the process of hair growing.

Lavender
Originating from the Mediterranean, lavender has been widely used by herbal practitioners in encouraging hair growth and in preventing baldness. Lavender is known to contain anti-bacterial agents that help in healing and soothing skin infections as well as in relieving dandruff.
When used regularly, lavender is capable of preventing hair loss as well as in ensuring significant re-growth of hair. It oil also offers calming and relaxing effects thereby preventing the occurrence of stress, insomnia and depression which are widely considered as common causes of alopecia or hair loss. For better results, mix 10 drops of rosemary oil, 4 oz jojoba oil, 5 drops basil oil and 10 drops of lavender oil. Apply the mixture regularly.

Rosemary
For centuries, rosemary has been widely used as a solution to hair loss, hair thinning balding or receding hairline. It actually works by stimulating the circulation in the scalp thereby resulting to hair growth. This works best when added to olive oil and applied as oil.
Regular application of rosemary oil even helps in preventing premature graying as well as in treating dry and flaky scalp. Furthermore, rosemary works by strengthening and nourishing the hair follicles starting from the shaft.

Stinging Nettle (Urtica Diocia)
Abundantly found in North America, stinging nettle is a potent plant known for its hair growing benefits. Its reported mechanism of action is by preventing the conversion of testosterone hormones into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). According to studies, excessive production of DHT normally triggers hair loss.
Though stinging nettle can be purchased in capsule or fill form, stinging nettle can also be applied as oil. Just put the leaves of stinging nettle into a jar of olive oil for 2-3 weeks. Then keep the sealed jar in a cool dark place. Apply the oil on the scalp regularly.
http://www.herbs-info.com/herbs-for-hair-growth.html

Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”