Little Blue Lights

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
Middleagedseeker

Little Blue Lights

Post by Middleagedseeker »

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but I was wondering about these little blue orbs or lights or whatever they are that I see out my kitchen window during the day? It only happens in the daylight. If I look out my kitchen window I face a small patch of woods, and I have been seeing these little blue floating "things" a lot. I have no idea what they are?
I went out in the woods but didn't see anything? My first thought was could they be fairies?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Little Blue Lights

Post by SnowCat »

Quite likely. Go out and ask them the next time you see them.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

After I posted here last night, I had little blue lights in my bedroom for a while.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I believe they are the fae.
See if you can establish a connection. Perhaps set up a small altar and bring offerings of milk, honey, water, ale, flowers...sparklie things. I also think they may like poetry, maybe recite some of your favorite words while visiting and leaving gifts.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Middleagedseeker

Post by Middleagedseeker »

I'm working all weekend but with my new job I'm off Monday-Friday, so next week I'm going to set an altar up out there. I have to make it kind of low-key because my neighbors walk their dogs down the lane several times a day, and they pass right by the spot in the woods where I see the lights. They already think I'm weird for collecting all the turkey vulture feathers that drop in my yard all the time! LOL!

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”