Nordic Witchcraft

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
HazelWolffe

Nordic Witchcraft

Post by HazelWolffe »

Last fall I had found my patron Deity, Odin. He's tough, but fair. And he certainly doesn't do any of the work for you, but he'll assist in providing the strength for what you wish to accomplish...

Anyway, I've been wanting to try and focus my craft on Old Norse Witchcraft, such as that of a Volva. However, I'm having difficulty finding where to begin on that path. I've checked into The Asatru Community on FB for information and any descriptions I've found seem to be very...vague or broad..

Does anyone know any more about the ways of the Volva? Or sources about the practice?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nordic Witchcraft

Post by Firebird »

Diana Paxson has written some good books on Heathenry, I believe she will even come to your town to teach being a Seidh if you can gather enough people and put her up for the weekend. Our group joined with several other groups to do this 2 full day workshop. It was a very informative intensive. Diana stayed at the home of the organizer.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
nightshroud

Re: Nordic Witchcraft

Post by nightshroud »

hmm interesting
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”