Hi Everyone!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Synapse

Hi Everyone!

Post by Synapse »

Hey y'all, I'm Syn

I'm super new to this all and am still learning the ropes. I decided to join this site because I know a total of zero other witches and I thought it'd be cool to converse with other like minded people. I'd also love to learn from more experienced practitioners considering I'm just flailing around at this point lol

Currently I don't really ascribe to any labels other than pagan or witch. I don't worship a specific pantheon of gods and I'm still learning exactly who I want to deal with or not. Its all very complicated I've found :shock:

Uhhhh, oh yeah I'm also a senior in highschool, and I live in Florida. I like to read comics and novels and I'm an artist. ( or at least an aspiring artist )

So if anyone has any advice for a new witch trying to learn I'm totally open to it! I'd love to meet people and talk about things
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Mr Crowley »

Welcome, so you need a dendrite on which to hook? You might want to spend some time reading posts, quite a lot to read. If you see something, light up the post, and see where it goes.
Synapse

Post by Synapse »

Mr Crowley wrote:Welcome, so you need a dendrite on which to hook? You might want to spend some time reading posts, quite a lot to read. If you see something, light up the post, and see where it goes.
Thanks for the welcome! And I'm currently looking through the forums on here and you're quite right, there is no shortage of reading material haha
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Hi Syn,

Nice to meet you. I've been around the arts for a long time. I might be of some help with choices about philosophies and religion. Please PM me if you have time. I know that the end of your Senior year can get manic.

Planewalker
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Merry meet! I'm relatively new too and found this site invaluable so I'm sure you will too. Trying using the search function and look up thins like basics or beginnings, there was a post about 3/4 months ago detailing how to get started which talked about centering, shielding and grounding and much more, feel free to pm me any time
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Welcome to the forum! :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”