My friend might be cursed/hexed

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
corvidus

Re: my friend might be cursed/hexed

Post by corvidus »

Alue wrote:Her mom has salted and burned the carcasses, and I've suggested protection spells and jars. I'm still new to witchcraft, so I want to make sure we'll be able to do the best to get rid of any possible curse they might be getting. Any tips or ideas?
Is your friends mom a witch? Seems like sharing handled it fairly well.

Since the carcasses were placed in your land, in the open, I'm assuming the curse (if any) is directed at their property and home. I would also make an offering to the spirits if the land that you live on, and do a cleansing ritual on your friends property.

Also, make sure all the rent/mortgage/property taxes are paid and up to date, if this is the case.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Alue, I think your friend's mom has dealt with the matter well.

Personally, when I experienced someone's direct malicious intent, I did a vinegar wash and a novena for 9 consecutive days with nine repetitions each day of a Psalm to set myself right. I don't recall which psalm but you could look up some for curse removal and choose one, if the plan appeals to you.

We occasionally found this kind of stuff dumped at the cemetery where I worked. None of the staff on site was ever cursed by cleaning up, just disgusted.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Describing the scene in very general terms, in order to ask for assistance, does not constitute a violation of rule 13. The description is not graphic, and the intent of the post is not malicious. Thank you all for your concern.

SnowCat
Daughter of Sekhmet
Alue

Re: My friend might be cursed/hexed

Post by Alue »

Thank y'all, I'll tell her what y'all have suggested and see if it'll help her. Right now I think the spells and such would be for peace of mind, because no one wants to be cursed, y'know? And hopefully if salting and burning the poor animals didn't work, then it will protect her home.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

If it does not work perhaps cleansing then putting up protective sigils will. Especially, around the house. Nazar amulets and hamsa may help for example. They're cheap online.

Some herbs that are good at driving away evil is rue, acacia, yarrow, and star anise. A sprig of rue, even as just a depiction can drive away evil. I also find amythest as a stone helpful.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

Being cursed/Hex is always great news.

Because curses and hexes can be countered, returned or cleansed away.

If your life sux for other reasons, other than magick, then yes that is bad news because then it's not so easy to fix. :(
Witchcraft & OBOD Druidry.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”