Hi All

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
GinAndApple

Hi All

Post by GinAndApple »

Hi,

I'm Eilish and I live in Central Scotland. I've been following this path on and off since my early teens (now mid 20s) and now want to dive in and learn all I can and implement it more in to my daily life. I work solitary purely due to lack of other options but love being able to see others ideas here and be part of the community
Ashrend

Re: Hi All

Post by Ashrend »

Well met gin! Im new to magic and learning from here too, everyone seems mega friendly and helpful. Ask as many questions as you can think of, id like the know the answers XD

devon
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Hello and welcome!
There are lots of friendly people around here; don't be shy!
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

Greetings /wave :), The community here is super friendly and full of knowledge! I think you will appreciate this forum and how much you will actually learn as a member of the forum :)

Scotland sounds nice, I apparently have a bit of Irish a bit of Scottish, Germany and English in me. I would very much like to visit Scotland and Ireland some day! :D

Nice to meet you

Have a Great Day
Be Happy Stay Happy!
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
GinAndApple

Post by GinAndApple »

Hi Hagerman420. Scotland is beautiful. I live right in between Edinburgh and Glasgow and have the benefit of only ever being a 10 minute drive away from some form of countryside/nature although with the snow we're having just now I'm not leaving the house to enjoy it haha. If you ever get the chance to visit you should grab it, especially the highlands. Its truly magical the further North you go.
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

GinAndApple wrote:Hi Hagerman420. Scotland is beautiful. I live right in between Edinburgh and Glasgow and have the benefit of only ever being a 10 minute drive away from some form of countryside/nature although with the snow we're having just now I'm not leaving the house to enjoy it haha. If you ever get the chance to visit you should grab it, especially the highlands. Its truly magical the further North you go.

Hmmm Thanks for that description, I am pretty good and daydreaming :lol: , maybe I will look at some pictures of what you describe via online.

I know snow all to well. What type of snow do you have? Here our snow is crisp not very wet. you can't easily make a snowman that's for sure. when it gets warmer to slightly melting temperatures you are able to create interesting creations :P

Thanks

Be Happy Stay Happy
GinAndApple

Post by GinAndApple »

We have wet snow at the moment, not lying on the ground but chilling you to the bone when you're out in it. It's not pleasant, unless you're looking out at it with a hot cup of tea.
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

GinAndApple wrote:We have wet snow at the moment, not lying on the ground but chilling you to the bone when you're out in it. It's not pleasant, unless you're looking out at it with a hot cup of tea.

haha right on, I don't take medications I prefer to try and do things the natural way. I find that Earl Gray is fabulous for relaxing, Peppermint is Great for the stomach similar to taking a Tum but not as potent :P, and I like Green Tea for cleansing the system and getting rid of toxins.

What type of teas do you like?
GinAndApple

Post by GinAndApple »

Hagerman420 wrote:haha right on, I don't take medications I prefer to try and do things the natural way. I find that Earl Gray is fabulous for relaxing, Peppermint is Great for the stomach similar to taking a Tum but not as potent :P, and I like Green Tea for cleansing the system and getting rid of toxins.

What type of teas do you like?
To be honest I'm happy with just a regular English tea. Although I have been trying the Twinings flavoured green teas since they've been on offer at the local supermarket. Favourites so far are lavender and camomile, peppermint and raspberry and echinacea. They also do a salted caramel green tea that is to die for! I read a post here earlier about making your own loose leaf tea so that's definitely on the to do list now.
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

Cool, I have never tried the last 2 ---Echinacea--- Caramel Green Tea . Caramel Green Tea sounds good :)

I like to Use "Herbs" infused with coconut oil placed in tea bags and boiled in a pot of water for 2 solid hours on a low temp.... fabulous for Arthritis and Anxiety :D

Be Happy Stay Happy

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”