Today I am Grateful For...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Yex

Re: Today I am Grateful For...

Post by Yex »

My ability to be trusting of those who matter.
love is the whole and more than all
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for being authentic and opening up to people. I'm am no longer isolating myself and that feels good.

Today I am grateful for having sushi with an old friend that I haven't seen in years. She hasn't changed a bit.

Today I am grateful for getting my first pay check from my side gig. The hubs is letting me spend the money completely on pampering myself.

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

...For the bounty of gifts and treasures Mother Earth bestows upon me every time I gather

...For the ability and desire to create wonderful things with Her gifts

...For all the people to share them with

...For every bit of new wisdom that comes with living another day
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for not having to teach at the "heavy house" anymore. Every time I was there I felt heavy, sleepy, and left with a migraine.

Today I am grateful for being able to stand up and tell my students' parents if I don't agree with what they want me to do. I've been teaching 8 years now, I know what I'm doing.

Today I am grateful for my new aromatherapy pillow case. It has dried lavender in it and it smells delightful. It was a birthday gift from my awesome piano teacher.

Thanks Universe, for all of my blessings and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for good Thai food.

Today I am grateful for love.

Today I am grateful for patience.

Thanks Universe, for all my blessings and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for having a clean apartment to sleep in tonight.

Today I am grateful for my husband fixing the power chord to my digital piano.

Today I am grateful for that stranger in yoga class today who told me my music was beautiful. She was at the class I played for yesterday.

Thanks Universe for all of my blessings and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for having the opportunity to sub a yoga class this week. The owner said I did really good even though it was my first class and has already asked me to sub next week too. Yay!

Today I am grateful for being strong enough to not let my empathic abilities get the best of me. I have finally learned how to ground myself and disconnect unhealthy spirit ropes.

Thanks Universe for all my blessings and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for strength. I'm getting stronger physically from working out, as well as emotionally from trusting my intuition and staying true to my own values. This is good!

Today I am grateful for my B-day present from my sister even though it's like 3 weeks late :P Now I have a gift certificate to DSW and can get me a nice pair of shoes!

Today I am grateful for Spotify. I've haven't been listening to music for a while due to my audio book addiction. It's nice to get caught up on new music. And it's great to have a huge selection at my fingertips!

Thanks Universe for all of my blessings and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Middleagedseeker

Post by Middleagedseeker »

I am grateful for finding my way to the Goddess, I'm grateful for second chances, I'm very grateful for all the little things I have and I need to remind myself to say thank you each day when I say my devotions.It is so easy to get busy with life and forget to be thankful and have gratitude. :flyingwitch:
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

Today I'm grateful for my Internet friends, who are endlessly supporting and loving.

I'm also grateful for the fact that I finally remembered to get back on this site, because I've been absent for a long time for varying reasons and I kind of miss it, haha
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for the trip I took to Austin this weekend. I fell in love with the city. I even found an herb and stone store with so many plants, herbs, teas, mushroom, stones and all sorts of stuff. They even had fairy houses.

Today I am grateful for the dinner my husband cooked for me tonight. Snapper and salad. Very yummy!

Today I am grateful for my marriage. It is nice to have someone to share life with. We have fun together.

Thanks Universe for all the blessings I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come.
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Today I am grateful for cool weather. I got to wear a hoodie to work today and was super comfy. :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
lizzel21

Post by lizzel21 »

Today I'm greatful granny didn't die when we thought she was already gone.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my dream of living in an RV, free from any debt is a little bit closer! We are now starting to shop around and see what our options are. Still a year away, but the plans are set into motion!

Today I am grateful for for Teacher Heaven, a cool store for teachers to get supplies. Just stocked up on scratch-n-sniff stickers. Kids love them!

Today I am grateful for things looking up for me. I feel like my whole life has been a long rough road, but now for the first time ever things are getting better for me! I can see and feel my happy ending right around the corner!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for picking up more yoga classes to sub. I want to get all the experience I can before I have my own class.

Today I am grateful for another lovely day off. Mostly just sat around and watched TV! But I did do a some dishes and some yoga. Minimum productiveness though :P

Today I am grateful for for my husband being very kind and understanding. We have come so far together. It's truly rewarding.

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come!

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”