What are your psychic abilities?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Re: What are your psychic abilities?

Post by Raven At Heart »

You sure you don't also have a curved like scimitar like blade as well? Maybe as a side arm or something, cuz I've sensed it ever since I 1st saw you, as well as a black lioness. The blade I keep sensing seems to radiate sunlight.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Danek

Post by Danek »

What is this remote viewing you guys are talking about?

And for me I have dreams that come true or I'll notice a phrase or a word and then I'll know for sure that's involved in my life in some way. For instance if a movie pops up into my head then it's a guarantee without me saying anything in the very near future someone will want to watch that movie with me lol.

The night of the Orlando attack, I had a dream I was in the club with my boyfriend and we were trying to get out and to my family. I woke up terrified and checked my phone to find out 49 of my community had been killed. That's the scariest "prophetic" dream I've ever had.

Otherwise I'm still trying to find out what my abilities are.

-Danek
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

The 1st sounds like a prophetic dream but the second sounds like an empathic dream Danek. You could feel their emotions, thoughts, and despair. It sounds like you might be truely telepathic as you sleep.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Danek

Post by Danek »

Well I'm definitely empathetic and I didn't think to say that originally lol. I can feel emotions around me and I'm really visual on that. For instance I can't watch horror movies, watching someone's arm get ripped off causes really bad pain in my arm and makes me feel so upset. Even though I know it's fake, I guess part of me doesn't. I dunno.

-Danek
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

There is magick engrained into movies for the sake of making them seem more real. To make you feel what the characters feel. That is probably what you sense when you watch them. Same thing is in most advertisements and even alot of songs. Be it sound magick or light magick, it holds said emotions and sensations. Big companies and Governments have been using magick like that for the longest time. But since it's impossible to police they deny its existence. Makes things less chaotic.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Raven At Heart wrote:You sure you don't also have a curved like scimitar like blade as well? Maybe as a side arm or something, cuz I've sensed it ever since I 1st saw you, as well as a black lioness. The blade I keep sensing seems to radiate sunlight.
That one is from the past. You're seeing an ancient time. My current astral is more of the Canadian lynx variety. Interesting that you and Spirit Talker have seen similar visions of me.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Ahhh, okay. That makes alot of sense. And yah, I was probably looking at what I'd call your core. It's not so much ancient, but the you that extends and transcends beyond lifetimes, and is made up of all of your lifetimes combined. If spirit saw it too, that means it's probably what we were seeing. Most people who travel the astral have more then one self The current and the core. Both are just as much their true self as each other. I understand the need for a weapon when in the astral plane. It's not always the safest place. I typically wear a gauntlet in the astral plane for a similar reason.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It's what the ET's understand.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

ET's? if you mean extra terrestrials, I haven't exactly run into many. I have run into occasional spirits that feed on hatred and are destructive in the astral plane though. What you encounter has alot to do with where you go and I'm usually on the border of the void so..
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The core predates my ever inhabiting a human form, by many eons. I have days when I really miss my blaster from those times. Traffic really stinks.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Danek

Post by Danek »

Wow I'm reading the conversation and all that sounds amazing. Definitely stuff I have no idea about. You guys intrigued me to do research. Sounds very awesome. :)

-Danek
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Research Sekhmet's race, as in species, not like a road race. It wasn't something I knew about until recently. It explains a lot of things for me.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Sekmehts race is a theriocephaly. I don't need to research it to know it. They are not aliens. They are a type opf therian.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

That was actually directed at Danek. I should have quoted it to be clear.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Oh, My apologies Snow. I thought you were saying that to me.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”