Dark energies inside of me?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
michaelmastronardi

Dark energies inside of me?

Post by michaelmastronardi »

A few days ago I got home and felt an unwelcome presence. So I told it to leave. 5-7 minutes later I got in the shower and on the window (the shower window is more of a grainy type plastic so you cant really see anything except light and shadows on it) were 3 shadows. I lived in this house before, and never had what looked like 3 perfectly sized heads shadowed onto the window before. So immediately I opened the window an inch or so, thinking someone was right outside my window, but no one was, of course. I got out of the shower and just tried to forget about the creepy shadows. A week or so later, out of nowhere, I got super sick, then the next day most of the sickness was gone other than a stuffy nose and 3 places of pain on my face. In between the shower and the sickness I kept seeing shadows in the corners and stuff. So I think when I told the energy to leave it was 3 beings, and instead they decided to reside in my body causing these ailments. Any thoughts?
Fear is what keeps us alive but keeps us from living.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dark energys inside of me?

Post by SpiritTalker »

What have you done to get rid of it, to cleanse your aura and to shield yourself?
michaelmastronardi

Post by michaelmastronardi »

SpiritTalker wrote:What have you done to get rid of it, to cleanse your aura and to shield yourself?
I just saged the house and am now wearing a smokey quartz. Do you know what they might be?
Fear is what keeps us alive but keeps us from living.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, first I'd ask is the window a double-pane glass? One object's reflection can multiply in two panes into three images-original and two reflections. Is there anything outside that might cast a shadow from a distance if a neighbor's outside light is on? Only after you rule out physical causes can you start asking if it's a spirit image.

Other than the rude invasion of privacy, and the being startled factor, does a shadow bother you? It hasn't hurt you. Our plane of reality intersects and bumps into other planes all the time. It's just another part of nature. Other times and phases all flow continuously. It amazes me that we don't see more than we do! :shock:

To prevent any spirit from attaching, you can use a salt/vinegar scrub to cleanse the aura, and then SEAl it with protective light. An incense mixture of salt to purify, black pepper to repel, lavender for peace and frankincense and sage burned on coal might help. Open a window though.

Last thing I can think of: have you brought any second-hand items into the house lately? Sage it or bury in salt, mint or any cleansing mixture.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

If this persists, Call upon a wolf spirit to protect you. It's simple enough. close your eyes, visualize a wolf, and ask for protection. If the things are external or possessive spirits , the wolf or if need be pack of wolves, will drive it or them out of you or your home.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”