Auras

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
MandzyQ

Auras

Post by MandzyQ »

I can generally pick up auras extremely well. Seeing the color of the aura is the tricky part but with enough concentration I get color. Do colors of auras have any secret meaning? Can one change the color of their aura consciously? How much does the environment effect the color of auras?

MandzyQ :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Auras

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yes, the colors have meaning. Yes, we can consciously change our emotions to effect the color. Environment? Our emotional and spiritual state is reflected in our aura. Ecologically? I dunno.

There are all sorts of web sites about aura colors, but i generally associate overall colors to the theme colors of the chakras. That's just my way.

Makes a big dif if the colors are clean and bright, or grimy and dull. Kassandra just added a video on the energy and it's a must-see.
Oakheart

Post by Oakheart »

The aura has no color, in of itself, but is perceived as having a color when it is observed on a psychic level. This color corresponds to the general vibrational frequency that someone is giving off at any given time. That vibrational frequency is determined by such things as physical & emotional wellbeing, as well as spiritual development. Dark colors tend to hint at physical sickness and/or negative emotional issues. Bright colors tend to signify good health, as well as higher spiritual evolution.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'll be darned. I just assumed the colors were a real part of the aura, but you say it has no color in and of itself. But, yeh. I think I get it. Colors are a reaction.
Oakheart

Post by Oakheart »

Yeah, the aura emits a vibrational frequency that is interpreted as a color by the pineal psychic center (third eye) in much the same way our physical eyes perceive the colors of physical objects; that is the color of an object is determined by what color of light it reflects to our eyes.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”