The Cheapest Tool: Intent

Discussion of ritual tools and other items used in the Craft.
Ruth

Re: The Cheapest Tool: Intent

Post by Ruth »

I make chicken broth and put all my herbs in and some onions, green onions I get at the farmers market, usually it's just whatever pops into my mind while I'm fixing it...but I will say every time I do use ginger, thyme, onion and pepper...there's sometimes where I'll put at least 8-10 herbs in my broth to make me feel better, calm etc.. But it's all different ones except the 4 I listed...and I always close my eyes and say a little chant just usually whatever I make up spur of the moment before I start drinking it then while I'm drinking it that's what I think about is being calm and relaxed....it works for me
Next time I need to make some I'll try to remember what I put in it and write it down and put it on here...chicken broth with the right herbs cures everything --that's what my Mom used to say!! Ha ha
Positive Thoughts and Good Vibes
ChosenUndead

Post by ChosenUndead »

I haven't read all the responses but what the general gist of what I'm reading here is that believing and willing it to happen is the key? So how are you so sure it's not just a mixture of optimism and coincidence that your desired outcome came true?
This is a honest question that I'd really appreciate a serious answer to. As it's something I think about a lot with magic
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Sometimes it really is a mixture of optimism and coincidence. Sometimes it's an innate knowing that it's something that you caused. It takes time and practice learn how to discern the difference.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Ritual Items and Tools”