Woodpeckers

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Woodpeckers

Post by SnowCat »

I was watching a woodpecker pecking at my neighbor's house today. I walked over to get a closer look, and noticed that they have security cameras on their house. One of which, is pointed at my house. I think the woodpecker was giving me a message.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Becks

Re: Woodpeckers

Post by Becks »

Absolutely.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It's time to set up an altar in my front yard.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
LoneWhiteWolf

Post by LoneWhiteWolf »

SnowCat wrote:It's time to set up an altar in my front yard.

I totally agree!! Burn some incense, scatter some petals, make it nice and fancy so they question what they saw ;)
Or, ask them to get their camera to face away from your property because its a breach of privacy and you can get the police involved. ^^
~ Feel the earth under your paws and explore. ~
~ Even the narrowest path could lead to the widest opening. ~
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

I have a friend I will only refer to as "Bob the Witch". Bob had a problem neighbor that he has had nothing but trouble with.
He is strictly a "live ans let live" kind of guy, but this woman would not allow it. He would always have the police show up at ritual fires in his backyard even though he always had a permit and followed all of the rules.
One day Bob the Witch decided he and his small group has had enough. One of the members of his group was involved in theater, and had managed to get several "blood packs". Bob purchased a very lifelike Gund stuffed rabbit, opened it up, packed in the fake blood packs, and sewed it back up. That night they had a "ritual", everyone was dressed to the hilt around the fire. The "Mrs. Kravitz" wannabe was peeping between her Venetian blinds (as usual). Bob picks up the "rabbit", raises a sword, and stabs it repeatedly. You couldn't have gotten more blood out of an elephant- it went everywhere.- The lady behind the blinds screamed! Within 5 minutes there were 5 police cars on the scene. Bob the Witch explained that it was a symbolic ritual, and also explained all of the trouble he had with the neighbor. She came out, screaming at the police to arrest Bob and everyone there. The supervisor told her no animals had been injured, and Bob had done nothing wrong. The neighbor, in a fit of rage, then slapped the Officer! In Bob's own words " I've never seen a woman handcuffed and put in a police car so fast in my entire life!"

Bob the Witch has has had no trouble with the neighbor ever since. :D
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
Becks

Post by Becks »

Thanks be to Bob! What a character. The mischievous part of me loves it.

Return to “Animals and Pets”