Stellar's Jay (tl'aay tl'aay) Messenger

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
Becks

Stellar's Jay (tl'aay tl'aay) Messenger

Post by Becks »

On Wednesday I had an amazing visit by an Honourary family member from Haida Gwaii. Her auntie in law was somebody I was named for. Becks comes form Rebecca, which is my middle name. Nunni Becky was a special lady. She is remembered fondly, as we sat in the living room we were talking about the old generation of ladies the old Nunnis that are called the 'blue-haired ladies', because of the grey hair, a fat and cheeky stellar's jay (tl'aay tl'aay in Haida) was on a branch outside the big picture window outside the living room. While the Stellar's Jay is the BC bird, it is not common where my Mum lives. She hasn't seen one in her yard in years. While we we're talking about Nunni Becky the Jay was out, and I gave it some toasted pecans. We haven't seen it since, and I know the Jay was a sign from Nunni Becky-one of the blue haired ladies.....a tl'aay tl'aay is a lovely deep blue. smileylove I appreciate the signs. How'aa
mrsdavid1975

Re: Stellar's Jay (tl'aay tl'aay) Messenger

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

So beautiful ! We had a similar experience ... My husband's aunt and uncle both live in West Virginia. ..every year around his uncle's birthday, his aunt invited the entire family and friends to stay with her. It was a week long vacation of family , too much food , playing music on the porch and four wheelers in mud. Seriously fun times. She sadly got cancer and died years ago. We went up one last time and everyone missed her. We were gathered in a huge circle of chairs in the back yard under a tent. Along came this bird. It just hopped around inside the circle like it was family. We all knew it was aunt barb. Or a gift from her at least. .... It just hung out and we played music and talked. ... The bird flitted around eating actual worms and things. We tried to feed it crackers but it wouldn't eat those. It was strange how familiar it was but wouldn't way human food. It hung around a long time and then finally left. Quite a beautiful gift , those messengers.

* hugs*
Becks

Post by Becks »

That's a gorgeous story. I'm sure it was the same kind of message. I love how the spirits of the animals work with us-we are so blessed.

Big hugs right back!
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

That's amazing. Bet it loved the pecans!! I wonder if it will be back? Oh- and Rebecca is a GREAT name ;)
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”