Autumnal Body Washes!

Make your own oils, incense, dream pillows, teas, aromatics, magickally charged bath salts, candles, soap, yummy pagan holiday treats, and more!
October

Autumnal Body Washes!

Post by October »

It's getting crisp here in Southern California, so this morning I made scented and sparkly body washes!

Spiced Mead: two scents of honey, patchouli, and apple pie spice
September: lavender, Red Delicious, oak, and sandalwood
Woo-Woo Store: flowers and incense--smells just like the inside of a New Age bookshop!

They're a lot clearer now that the bubbles have calmed down.

I think I may put them up on my Etsy shop later today ;-)
Attachments
11951797_1636615069914486_366851295944577558_n.jpg
Vesca

Re: Autumnal Body Washes!

Post by Vesca »

I love fall too, best season ever!

Winter is a close second. :P

Thanks for sharing! I love home crafts.
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

I love Etsy!! You're scents sound lovely. May I ask what the ingredients are in your body washes. I always pay close attention to that. My skin is very sensitive & my 2 year old has mild eczema.
October

Post by October »

bluejay_1919 wrote:I love Etsy!! You're scents sound lovely. May I ask what the ingredients are in your body washes. I always pay close attention to that. My skin is very sensitive & my 2 year old has mild eczema.
They have a liquid castille base, so no artificial chemicals or SLS, but the fragrance and colours are artificial. That said, my sister and a few of my customers have severe eczema and I've never had any complaints about them. I have some eczema-friendly bath salts in my shop, a number of things can be made that way.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CottageArtsy
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Fantastic! I'll have to check out your shop!

Return to “Kitchen Magick & Witch Crafts”