Stones to help a bird's health?

Discussion and questions about the magical properties and uses of crystals and stones.
Amarantha

Stones to help a bird's health?

Post by Amarantha »

Merry meet, I was hoping for assistance with an ill pet. My pet budgie is ill, I am currently nursing him. Does anyone know if there are stones that might help with healing him? I haven't been able to find any useful information.

Amarantha
Becks

Re: Stones to help a bird's health?

Post by Becks »

https://www.naturesforyou.com/shoppingc ... dzK25PzcaF

I found this site....hopefully the link works.

Sending healing thoughts out to you and your little budgie. :flyingwitch:
Amarantha

Post by Amarantha »

Thank you so much for the link! I had some amethyst on hand so giving that a try. I've already copied down the info into my BoS for future use!
Becks

Post by Becks »

It wasn't my info...just a Google search! You're welcome. I love your Stevie avatar by the way.

Birds are great. My mum had budgies and parrots for years and with such fast metabolisms they are such delicate creatures when it comes to health concerns.

Feed lots and lots of high calorie easy to digest moist sludge. Peanut butter and money chow was what we used back in the day.
Fingers crossed. Keep me posted.
Amarantha

Post by Amarantha »

I appreciate the help so much. :) We love birds here, too... My mom has a beautiful sun conure, and I have two budgies. They are such a joy to have but it is so hard when they get ill because of how hard it is to treat them. My mom has had a few close calls with her conure but luckily he is quite the fighter. Hoping my little budgie is, too. Thank you so much for the suggestions, it is always nice to meet another bird lover (and another Stevie lover!). I will definitely keep you updated and appreciate your help and kind words.
Amarantha

Post by Amarantha »

Update... Unfortunately my little friend did not make it. We said goodbye to him this morning and put him to rest... He was surrounded by family and those who loved him. We will miss him.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Aw, that's really sad. Birds are so delicate, and when unwell it's so hard to turn them around. I'm sure you did everything you could and it was simply just time. That doesn't make it any easier. My thoughts are with you.
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Aw, sending hugs and we'll wishes. I love birds as well. To me all birds are just beautiful creatures that just bring a higher sense of spirituality. My connection is really with Blue Jays birds but i love all. I grew up with parrots and cockatoos & parakeets. Now I enjoy nature sending me birds of all kinds everyday. Oddly enough, several (ever since I was a child until a few months ago) birds also take their last breath in my hands. It breaks my heart every time but I feel a but honored that they choose me to comfort them in their last moments.

You're little budgie is not far for you. Animals of all kinds love us unconditionally & your little friend left this world in the care of your hands, knowing and feeling all the love you have for him.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Sorry for your loss. It's hard when they leave us behind.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Crystals and Gemstones”